{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Luka's +/- is +128
Kyrie +/- is +96
“with him as opposed to Luka”— Meaning excluding the time they are out there together. Thought that was clear from “as of last week they did great with him in and Luka out but were in the negative with just Luka.”

Luka's +/- is +128
Kyrie +/- is +96

+/- don't put wins on the table.
Kyrie was brought in to help Luka.
Kyrie has always been a chemistry killer(historically proven)
Mavs are learning quickly why with his talent he can't stay with a team.

Now the Mavs can concentrate on the draft this week....congrats

On the 3/28 Lowe Post, 29 minutes in Lowe says the Mavs were “+4 per 100 possessions with Kyrie and Luka on the floor, plus a lot with Kyrie on the floor by himself, which means they’re getting DESTROYED in the Luka-only minutes.”

That was 12 days ago but Lowe isn’t exactly in the tank for Kyrie, so I’m trusting that it didn’t go from “plus a lot” with just Kyrie and “DESTROYED” with just Luka to even in the last 12 days.

People talk about this whiny bitch as top 5 in the league! You cannot hype him like that and continue the lame character assassination of Kyrie Irving when the team is fine when they are out there together, thrives with just Irving out there, and gets “DESTROYED” when Luka is out there on his own!!! That is just laziness and bias.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with you on management throughout the years; But the move to add Kyrie is what every team that picks him up thinks.
Teams on the out don't see his bullshit until he is on the team.....then it is too late.
What bullshit THIS TIME..honestly in the time dude has been on the team What has he done badly or negative that's hurt the team...whats his stats and game play been like??

Post the numbers...

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What bullshit THIS TIME..honestly in the time dude has been on the team What has he done badly or negative that's hurt the team...whats his stats and game play been like??

Post the numbers...

Kyrie has turned a team that was in the western conference championship game last year into a team that will miss the playoffs.
Kyrie has alienated Luka so much that he does not want to play with him.
the team has failed with Kyrie in the lineup(8-12 when kyrie decides to play) and (8-16 since signing Kyrie).

Mavs destroyed their defense to get Kyrie.
The Kyrie effect has taken the mavs from 6th place to 11th place since signing him. Now no playoffs.
Nets have become a better team once Kyrie left, have a higher winning percentage now, and are going to the playoffs.
It happens every time he leaves a team.

Last edited:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m going to say this, beware of golden state, they are not like they was last year, but they are still a little bit scary.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I’m going to say this, beware of golden state, they are not like they was last year, but they are still a little bit scary.
Co-sign— I picked Warriors over Bucks for last year’s finals and I’m picking the same result that should have happened last year for this postseason.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yes

Yes it should.

What the f*ck is going here?

FtKVnK-WwAcSUAy

It's not as a former Knick fan I'm saying this

I BEEN SAID THIS.

you cannot have legal gambling

And tank games

Cause then it's all rigged.