{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

That’s kind of fucked up— Jordan didn’t have that Compound V.

I just can’t believe LeBron is that naturally superior to every other motherfucker on the planet ever. I feel like we’re all watching baseball in 1998 again.

And Bonds is my favorite baseball player ever by far! But I’m beginning to understand how people who grew up with Willie Mays might have felt a certain kind of way about that era.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yup

gvxsVz.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He was gone the day he was drafted. Have you ever been to Minnesota in the winter? I have.That type of cold will have you counting the days till your contract up.
Now if he goes to Milwaukee or any of those Midwest joints….forget everything I just said.

Aren't you in Denver?

Shit, it ain't much better

Pay me $30 mil a year and I will gladly be there.

and a house in Texas or Miami for the off season.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Aren't you in Denver?

Shit, it ain't much better

Pay me $30 mil a year and I will gladly be there.

and a house in Texas or Miami for the off season.

I’m in Florida for years now(that should tell you how I feel about the cold)

Also, it’s much better concerning winter. All cold states are not created equally. I was there for a week with my childhood friend who was born there, it never got over 10 degrees. Never saw the sun and the snow stayed. He said he used to get seasonal depression. The sun always came out in Denver and melted that shit. Had some kids in shorts by the afternoon. Location wise, I’d get the hell out the Midwest.

But you right, for $30 mill, I’d figure it out if I had to But a dude like Ant, he’s gonna field offers from teams in better locales. Giannis choosing Milwaukee over Miami was wild but I respect the hell out of it. But ain’t nobody choosing Denver/Minnesota over LA if they have the chance. Especially if they ain’t winning shit.