{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

wu2DE5.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Someone needs to tell his big goofy country ass to stop dunking if he's claiming he's too injured to play.

I'm like Stephen Jackson, go and give it a go and if you can't. You have five fucking months until your next game.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Someone needs to tell his big goofy country ass to stop dunking if he's claiming he's too injured to play.

I'm like Stephen Jackson, go and give it a go and if you can't. You have five fucking months until your next game.
It’s weird to take issue with him dunking in warmups. I know you know that there’s a difference between being able to dunk vs playing and contributing in an NBA game.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s weird to take issue with him dunking in warmups. I know you know that there’s a difference between being able to dunk vs playing and contributing in an NBA game.

I hear you

But there is absolutely no way his team didn't know the optics of that would not translate well to that specific fan base and his critics. Especially on 2023 NBA social media.

There was no upside.

Sit down support your team mates give out some autographs and come back next season ready to win.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
I hear you

But there is absolutely no way his team didn't know the optics of that would not translate well to that specific fan base and his critics. Especially on 2023 NBA social media.

There was no upside.

Sit down support your team mates give out some autographs and come back next season ready to win.
Yeah, you’re right that it wasn’t a smart move. I’d just urge against feeding into unfair criticism and piling on. Zion’s still only 22.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you

There was no upside.

If you're injured and can't play in the game, then you shouldn't be dunking anywhere!

I don't care if he's sitting out because of dandruff, sitcho ass on the bench and cheer like the rest of us.

Especially him. If he's caught even dunking a donut his wrist should be slapped much less a basketball!

I don't care if you can dunk without jumping, yo bitchass should be on the bench! :lol:

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah, you’re right that it wasn’t a smart move. I’d just urge against feeding into unfair criticism and piling on. Zion’s still only 22.

and YOUR correct too

I will defend players to the death especially young Black men and women

HOWEVER his "people" hav fumbled this entire time in NO completly

and sadly 22 or not?

He as to take responsibility and blame.

He is at THIS point old enough and AWARE enough about public scrutiny since making youtube vids before even attending Duke that these folks are ruthless

and worse?

Never give these animals an actual semi valid excuse to go after you and pile on

and he did just that simply by dunking.

You can even see the face of the assistant coach at the end of clip

that expression says a lot