{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that the Chicago Bulls?

Nah...

giphy.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

comes up smedium every time!!

I'm getting tired of defending him

been out on his ass, he should be your 5th best player on an elite team

He's a very good role player and anchor for the team who's thrust into the spotlight as a star because the Heat doesn't really have star players.

And they don't need them, just need hard workers who know and do their roles.

With that said their stars are Jimmy and some fruity nigga trying to sell me cologne!

images

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It’s weird to take issue with him dunking in warmups. I know you know that there’s a difference between being able to dunk vs playing and contributing in an NBA game.

Because he's supposed to be fucking injured and too injured to play. At least Ben Simmons is smart enough not to act like Blake Griffin while he's sitting on the bench.

Yet, he's not shooting jumpers, he's doing windmill dunks like he's warming up for the dunk contest.

and what the fuck was your name before?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because he's supposed to be fucking injured and too injured to play. At least Ben Simmons is smart enough not to act like Blake Griffin while he's sitting on the bench.

Yet, he's not shooting jumpers, he's doing windmill dunks like he's warming up for the dunk contest.

:roflmao:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

Who do you think you are-- Ernie Terrell?

From our recent exchanges, I had the impression that you watched enough basketball and were intelligent enough to know that there's a difference between healthy enough to dunk-- even impressively-- and healthy enough to play high-stakes NBA basketball. I guess I was wrong.

The more relevant Griffin here is David Griffin, the Pelicans VP who explained "He went up and windmill-dunked pregame. That's not the skill set that makes you capable of playing 5-on-5 basketball. So for people to now say, 'He chose not to play basketball,' that's nonsense. That's not factual." And it's a really basic concept.