{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Didn't see the game necause I was at work but how about those Cavs.

ss3562351_-_photograph_of_john_amos_as_james_evans_sr_from_good_times_available_in_4_sizes_framed_or_unframed_buy_now_at_starstills__30980__54910.1394504456.jpg

Garland didn’t take any shots in the last 5 minutes. I’m not sure if he touched the ball. Granted DonDon was hooping and got them back in the game, but this is the hero ball that got Utah pounced in the playoffs every year when he was there.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUCK THE NBA REFS FOR NOT GIVING STEPH FOUL CALLS. SO THEY THINK STEPH IS THANOS AND CAN YAKE BEATINGS DOWN LOW WHEN DRIVING??? WHY HE DONT GET CALLS WHEN HES A SUPERSTAR!?!??

Bruh I'll never understand it, the refs just don't like Steph and it's been that way for years.

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sexton didn’t take any shots in the last 5 minutes. I’m not sure if he touched the ball. Granted DonDon was hooping and got them back in the game, but this is the hero ball that got Utah pounced in the playoffs every year when he was there.
I agree, It also didn't help Mobley was ineffective offensively and defensively the whole game.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Defense was fine until the defensive standards were changed

It's hard to be able to do things for 3 quarters and then not for the last 5

Kuminga has to play more
And Wiggins was rusty

All in all good effort
Wiggins look Good. He played well to be off that long. I can tell he was a little winded but he made a huge impact immediately.

They just have to tighten up the points in the paint.

Hate to say it but Mike Brown out coached Kerr last night. He called a beautiful game and had a great game plan. Happy the Brotha doing his thing.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sexton didn’t take any shots in the last 5 minutes. I’m not sure if he touched the ball. Granted DonDon was hooping and got them back in the game, but this is the hero ball that got Utah pounced in the playoffs every year when he was there.

I agree, It also didn't help Mobley was ineffective offensively and defensively the whole game.

200w.gif

If Sexton did shoot I'm not sure it would've made it or even hit the rim.

Being that he'd be shooting from Utah. :roflmao:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

On a serious note. Don was playing hero ball and showed that he didn't trust his teammates, especially late.

In his min he thought he was the only one capable of scoring and the rest of the players did nothing to change his mind.

It was weird because we know Garland can play and get a bucket. He was timid and didn't do nothing when it was late and when it counted.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On a serious note. Don was playing hero ball and showed that he didn't trust his teammates, especially late.

In his min he thought he was the only one capable of scoring and the rest of the players did nothing to change his mind.

It was weird because we know Garland can play and get a bucket. He was timid and didn't do nothing when it was late and when it counted.

Garland wasn’t calling for the ball and DonDon was a one man show. That is the most predictable style of offensive in the modern era.

Mitchell brought em back, but this is a mindset he is going to have to change. He’s going to shoot them out of games if they aren’t careful.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garland wasn’t calling for the ball and DonDon was a one man show. That is the most predictable style of offensive in the modern era.

Mitchell brought em back, but this is a mindset he is going to have to change. He’s going to shoot them out of games if they aren’t careful.

I agree 100%

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always liked foxed over Ball, his shooting was lacking in the draft but, he's a better player. A lot of ya'll are sleeping on Monk, he's also a baller. The problem with players like him, can he bring it night after night...IDK, but in any given game this dude can drop 30/40 points if he's given the ball....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Chicken nuggets are worse my g

This nigga a 3. Time mvp that cac voters keep voting for

You never be in june mvp thread

I have Warriors nuggets and grizzlies losing first round

Any of the top 4 can lose in the first real talk. But O need the Warriors outta there. Nobody’s “good in the West” until they’re gone :lol:

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

I was hoping Klay would take a discount to stay considering he missed two years on his current max deal.

Would anybody else give him the max? I don’t see him as someone who can be the focal point of a team— he’s just so damn streaky and doesn’t consistently create his own shot. And he’s not what he once was defensively and won’t be getting younger.

If I’m Warriors management, I do everything possible to keep the most important trio of the century together. Hopefully they can negotiate something reasonable. If not, I let him hit the market— who knows how healthy he’ll be next year— and match any offer, not believing he can get the max from anyone else.

Play it smart but you do not let any of the core go. This franchise’s value has increased by billions because of them and they will never ever replicate this success so they would be idiotic to let it end earlier than it has to. Breaking up the Bulls Big Three was disastrous for that franchise, which hasn’t been back to the conference finals a quarter century later.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've always liked foxed over Ball, his shooting was lacking in the draft but, he's a better player. A lot of ya'll are sleeping on Monk, he's also a baller. The problem with players like him, can he bring it night after night...IDK, but in any given game this dude can drop 30/40 points if he's given the ball....

I liked Fox & Ball, didn't see why Ball warranted going so high and DEFINITELY didn't understand why Fultz went number 1.

I like Monk too, liked him in Charlotte and don't know why he didn't work out.

Monk's a good player and definitely can catch on fire. We'll see how good he is with the pressure on them to perform this series.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

He really started to come on towards the end of his time here in Charlotte and I wish we could have kept him but I'm glad to see that he's doing well.

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked Fox & Ball, didn't see why Ball warranted going so high and DEFINITELY didn't understand why Fultz went number 1.

Monk's a good player and definitely can catch on fire. We'll see how good he is with the pressure on them to perform this series.
I kinda remember them from college, straight dogs, both of them. And I remember when Monk was in Charlotte, every time Miami played them, Monk lit our asses up for 30/40 almost every time lol

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So the story goes that Steve Clifford (the first time he coached in Charlotte) actually wanted Donovan Mitchell over Malik Monk because mitchell was a better defender. We didn't think Monk would be there so they drafted Monk over Mitchell. We see how it turned out, but I'm glad Monk is playing better.

As far as his time here in charlotte, he had some "issues" when he first got here and towards the end, he got squeezed out of the rotation, because we had traded for Terry Rozier and Monk wouldn't have been getting the playing time to justify him getting a long term contract. The irony is is that James Bouknight appears to be following the same trajectory, but I'm hoping he's better next season

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Cleveland's bench is ass

They really should have kept Kevin Love

Mobley can't be counted on for points and needs to take his game to another level offensively.