{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This shit is both dope and corny at the same time

light-the-beam-beam-team.gif

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was my final comment on last night

We lost by 3
Steph only played 37 minutes
He sat Steph and Draymond to end the quarter exactly when they built momentum
Yeah, when he sat him, you could see the confidence the Kings got and the run. I didn’t listen to sports talk radio today because i don’t want to hear peoples mouth lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So the story goes that Steve Clifford (the first time he coached in Charlotte) actually wanted Donovan Mitchell over Malik Monk because mitchell was a better defender. We didn't think Monk would be there so they drafted Monk over Mitchell. We see how it turned out, but I'm glad Monk is playing better.

As far as his time here in charlotte, he had some "issues" when he first got here and towards the end, he got squeezed out of the rotation, because we had traded for Terry Rozier and Monk wouldn't have been getting the playing time to justify him getting a long term contract. The irony is is that James Bouknight appears to be following the same trajectory, but I'm hoping he's better next season

Thanks for the info and the breakdown. :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At some point do they Lakers ever sit around and say, “Nigga we can’t shoot”? :confused:

How many games and seasons do you go through before you realize that you can’t shoot 3’s?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
At some point do they Lakers ever sit around and say, “Nigga we can’t shoot”? :confused:

How many games and seasons do you go through before you realize that you can’t shoot 3’s?

That's the majority of the teams in the NBA, if the Kings have been playing the whole year like they did last night I can see why they've been winning, drive, drive, drive and shoot the 3 even when/if they got a good look

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the majority of the teams in the NBA, if the Kings have been playing the whole year like they did last night I can see why they've been winning, drive, drive, drive and shoot the 3 even when/if they got a good look

Yeah but damn :smh: