{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He's regressed since last season... has just been VERY average. Maybe he needs to be free of Daymond's shawdow, which may very well happen in the offseason. I think Dray is going to be the one that's gone.

He's too up and down for me.

I'd rather get steady production. Especially at his salary.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He's regressed since last season... has just been VERY average. Maybe he needs to be free of Daymond's shawdow, which may very well happen in the offseason. I think Dray is going to be the one that's gone.
Nah it's not Draymond. Poole isn't growing like he should. He's like 23 years which people forget. It just hits different because we see the flashes and he's up and down on a team that needs him to be consistent

He needs to tighten up. He has the experience others his age could only dream.
My problem with Poole isn't whether he is playing well or not its the effort

From day 1 2007 all I've ever said is if we play hard and the right way I can live with the results

Sometimes the shots don't fall but if you got the dog in you and hustling then we'll be alright

Case in point 2019 KD went down Klay went down we lost.
But we played hard we did what we could and it didn't work out. It hurts to lose it all but I was at peace because it wasn't for us

Poole gives maximum effort my tone is changed. Sometimes ppl have bad series this is why I was never on the Klay is terrible train. He was trying HARD and worked himself back into a good player

Poole needs to work as hard or stay off the court

I know
Steph
Klay
Dray
Loon
Wiggins
Gp2
Kuminga
Moody
And white Donte will scrap.

Poole has to join those ranks consistently

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Maybe getting superman punched by his vet, 11 years his senior, 4 inches taller, 70 lbs heavier, and having the entire world see it, played a part in that. No?

Yes and no.

To start: Draymond was a hoe for doing that period. He tried to hoe out Kevin Durant and KD left and he punched poole cause he gets emotional and reacted like a straight hoe.

Now.

Poole has the support of the entire organization after. If you notice the video leaked etc
And then when Wiggins went through his thing there was no leak. That is an organization tightening ship in the right direction.

Poole unfortunately put in a position that's terrible but is a chance to build character
Poole fought back and kept us afloat when Wiggins and Steph weren't there so it's consistency not anything else. Him being inconsistent isn't cause he got punched 8 months ago it's because he's not working on being under control like he should.
He COULD do that but for some reason he isn't

Now if the punch made him check out on the team that's a character issue imo because they paid him and that means they see him as their future

Draymond created this fucked up test and fucked up the vibes

Poole shouldn't be in a position where he had to respond and fight back

But

He has to respond and fight back on the court

Both of our favorite players operate off of spite

If cP3 or Steph got punched they would absolutely destroy shit on the court and peer over at the perp and be like you punched me?
You didn't think I'm good? You think you could do this to me etc

Poole needs to do THAT

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The optics of these numbers alone should be enough for the NBA to not have him officiate games with Paul. 14-0 cant be chalked up as pure coincidence, especially when one party alleges foul play. At minimum its suspicious and should be treated as such.. Certainly during the post-season.
It's a crying shame
A crying damn shame I feel for cP3 because that has to be a self fulfilling prophecy at this point. Demoralizing to think ok I'm going to lose because he's the ref

Disgusting shit

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
He needs to be put down like Harambee

He could have severely hurt Sabonis to effect the rest of his career

Big Sabonis don’t play that shit.

Couple Russians will pay him a visit.

Adam Silver has to stop this fucking clown show to continue

Tom IZZO you just had to give us this Agape Mouf nigga to the world. Shoulda left him at the ghetto

You see what I and I alone have to deal with?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
He needs to be put down like Harambee

He could have severely hurt Sabonis to effect the rest of his career

Big Sabonis don’t play that shit.

Couple Russians will pay him a visit.

Adam Silver has to stop this fucking clown show to continue

Tom IZZO you just had to give us this Agape Mouf nigga to the world. Shoulda left him at the ghetto
Draymond must have raped your mother. You acting like a whole bitch

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If cP3 or Steph got punched they would absolutely destroy shit on the court and peer over at the perp and be like you punched me?
I hear you young bro.. But everyone aint built like that. And we cant fault people based on how they react to traumatic or confrontational situations. To not expect any adverse impact from that incident is to not be realistic imo.. I wholly think Pooles confidence and development were affected by that shit. Theres also a level of humiliation Poole has to process that cats dont realize or take into account. Not saying that all thats ailing him is sourced back to punch, but i assure you some is.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I hear you young bro.. But everyone aint built like that. And we cant fault people based on how they react to traumatic or confrontational situations. To not expect any adverse impact from that incident is to not be realistic imo.. I wholly think Pooles confidence and development were affected by that shit. Theres also a level of humiliation Poole has to process that cats dont realize or take into account. Not saying that all thats ailing him is sourced back to punch, but i assure you some is.
I agree it is
It fucked up the entire season imo
But at some point he gotta overcome that or he isn't who we think or hope he is

Life is a million percent adversity this doesn't absolve Draymond for being a hoe in that instance and putting him in the adversity
But as a man you gotta fight your way OUT

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You already know I don't know. Just enjoy it.

8jcJc1.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man its almost malpractice for the league to continue to put that crakkka on his games.
I wasn't even being facetious in that other post man I am truly fed up with the referees across the board.
They are unchecked and directly influence games
We should not be able to understand who will win based on the referee.
But we can

I'm tired man

I can't keep watching ppl get whistle whipped

Yes this does come back to malik monk becoming prime Harden with ft attempts
And the kings getting double the fts attempted

It also goes into somehow reeves just gets calls?

It's inconsistent bull shit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
After a night to reflect

If you talk shit and I talk shit back I'm not angry it's 2023 let's move past that

We beat ourselves 2 times in a row. Firm control then the same issues that has plagued us over a decade.

That's a coaching issue

Kuminga needs to play

No non Steph and Draymond minutes 1 or the other needs to be on the court.

Make Fox work on defense they make sure he's not on Steph
Make Wiggins post him up - Wiggins looked better 3 isn't there but also 2nd game back after missing 37 games

More gp2 to trail and pest

Should be 1-1 right now but fact is it isn't
We'll see how the reigning champs respond.

Questions? Comments? Quote me or @ me please

Thanks

how much credit does Mike Brown get?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

I think it being on video and played for a week straight had to hurt him

Dude couldn't watch sports tv shows or social media

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think it being on video and played for a week straight had to hurt him

Dude couldn't watch sports tv shows or social media
Absolutely. Shit was humiliating. Hes a man with a ego. Dealing with it is bad enough, now dealing with it being blasted on tv and socials compounds the matter.

Dray 11 years older, out his weight class, team leader and vet.. All them dynamics are fucked up.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
how much credit does Mike Brown get?

None actually
Perfect situation
He was ass as a coach before Kerr coached him up
And he gets to face his mentor whom he knows what he's thinking
2nd game idk had em turnovers etc then kings played pretty ok
We didn't and turnovers were cause
Same with game 1 fox had 40 monk had 30+ won by 3 cause he sat Steph lol

If Poole drops his 19ppg we win both handedly

It's up to them tho do they want to defend their championship and fight or do they want to get away from each other

I think fight

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Team clearly leaked the Welvin video imo. Either way, one of them has to go this summer.. Which you wanna keep?

That's possible and disappointing if true.

I don't know who I want to keep honestly.

The gm gets credit a lot of times and skates on never putting together a complete roster
Steph covers all of the mistakes he's still capable now but in a couple of years it won't work like that

We need another dude who can get his shit poole is that

We need an anchor on defense Draymond is that

We actually need a backup center we're the only team in the league without one
Its inexcusable and puts all the pressure on Draymond to have zero margin for error

You can't just make another either
And the gm doesn't have an amazing track record of drafting

They'll get rid of Draymond because of arrogance tho

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
None actually
Perfect situation
He was ass as a coach before Kerr coached him up
And he gets to face his mentor whom he knows what he's thinking
2nd game idk had em turnovers etc then kings played pretty ok
We didn't and turnovers were cause
Same with game 1 fox had 40 monk had 30+ won by 3 cause he sat Steph lol

If Poole drops his 19ppg we win both handedly

It's up to them tho do they want to defend their championship and fight or do they want to get away from each other

I think fight
I'm getting Mike D'anfoni vibes from Mike with this particular squad.

They are freewheeling and have young legs. All he kept saying last night was "we just gotta let that thang fly", but can he make the right calls/moves in close game where the coach can win or lose it for you

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I'm getting Mike D'anfoni vibes from Mike with this particular squad.

They are freewheeling and have young legs. All he kept saying last night was "we just gotta let that thang fly", but can he make the right calls/moves in close game where the coach can win or lose it for you
I think after the 6 years he can
Kings are a good story
But it's time.
Steph is a murderer
Steve continues to run his all lives matter offense
Stop.

Steph pnr entire game shooters hit their open shots

Let kuminga dive kings defense has no rim protection

But these are things I've been saying since youve known me

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Stats will show y'all what I know and see

This has been the case for his career
He'll never get the credit because Steve would rather lose with his identity than win with a generational POINT GAWD

The reason it works is simple

He can dribble pass and shoot elite

Blitz him pass to open man wide open shot
Don't then go to the rim
Go under or around shoot the jumper

You can't stop it and nobody does
But he'd rather not run this offense and use him as a decoy so teams can grab and hold and foul hin like they do