{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Series doesn't start until somebody wins on the road. I think game 5 will be the game of the series.
I can see that as well

RHnY80.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Yawl niggas shoulda traded for KD

Them back to backs was cool huh when he played

Almost had a 3 piece

Who woulda thought Barnes lol would be back with a fucking vengeance

Just relax and win game 3 to shift the momentum and put pressure on the Kings

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn’t see the game but I am wondering if it was justified?

People sleep but Mike Brown is a good coach and the Kings are fucking DEEP. Everyone was worried about them being young but them lol niggas not old like the Warriors.
Still can’t fuck with Denver though lol

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn’t see the game but I am wondering if it was justified?

People sleep but Mike Brown is a good coach and the Kings are fucking DEEP. Everyone was worried about them being young but them lol niggas not old like the Warriors.
Still can’t fuck with Denver though lol

That’s it. Mike Brown knows his team isn’t going to out execute the Warriors during the game. It’s an impossible task to ask a team this young to do that against experience.

However, the Warriors can not play at that heighten level of energy all game long when the core three is on the floor. When the Warrior’s younger bench is in, then you see they keep up better, but they lose their experience.

Kerr going to have to do something different. Mike Brown’s game plan is clear as day. Run and run everywhere on every play non stop. Mitchell, Fox, Monk and the rest of those boys are not going to get tired chasing Steph and Klay. Dray not even looking at the basket. Poole got to play better, and Wiggins is hooping considering he’s only been back for two games since January.

If the Warriors win this series, they will not have to worry about another team running like that in the playoffs.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Draymond stomped on the cac chest

Started with dirty cac grabbing his leg to prevent him from getting into the break
Did that last game too

Kings going for the suspension hope
Draymond is extremely frustrating. His team really needed him and he did that fuck shit.

Kerr needs to our Curry in the pick n roll. If they want to get play that kind of defense, Kerr needs to exploit it