{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jimmy 22 points in the 1st quarter :itsawrap: :itsawrap:
jimmy-butler-heat-min.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When did I ever complain about any of those women? And none of them would be a yay or nay question. Mollywood is all time raw.
Nah you specifically. I just see countless YouTube videos on them and dudes complaining about them. And it was just peculiar that you posted the old white bish titties lol

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro you got the 76ers in the finals getting past the Bucks, Miami and the Celtics :itsawrap:
are we doing dark horse picks or something?
what part of UPSET didn't you understand??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
what possible upsets could there be???

AVvXsEhnVd88f5P7JSvOZRTWqCWar72z79Xi90EDETOuPDDZc1_1AFIpuIgL0RTbE4e8Wntk1QVlr8tQZG6et1orVDPyfl-6QX19NrmbbyWIO_MwRgZ0cm_O9JAdtJ4aAyiYCa5fkrLmrOFBdgwdd4Thjk1BE6FbkbHFbQKD1PLnTSep7rhMKT-DqtfM9waQ=s16000

if miami upsets MIL then the Knicks could possibly make it to the conference finals.

GS could get knocked out by SAC which would be fucked up the defending champs got knocked out in the first round!

Philly would be the underdogs against Bos BUT I could see them eking out a win in 6.

a possible Sixers vs Knicks in the conference final??!? :dunno:

Lakers could pull it off on Mem. But they aint gettin past SAC

I could see a DEN vs SAC in the conf finals.

Philly beats Knicks and Den beats Sac

76ers vs Nuggets in the championship??? :dunno::dunno:

AVvXsEgnpY5NrVtDzfrNdR5T3v0X0tEl0fP_LZurdf8wiRWTbjYIQeY20KImwfVyzwpg7qfeNGusMeWK8_-QbAr1kpfbe6Y0vHdwzCMQ-SapUPFghbi_XbqMqmexZ6TROGfEidFG0xs4q5k_BEzZAe0Srk7ZJ2ZB7C4L8Q6O0hN8WfEKPC5UICnpK36E1VJB=s16000

whats your call?!