{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Hmm can you bring up his stats pre and post spo?

Yes his best scoring seasons and the year he led the league in assists weren't in Miami. His best rebounding season and most trip dubs was in Cleveland. I asked you a question. Explain to me in basketball terms how Spo made an already 2x MVP better? Tell me strategy. You can't. Only lazy narratives. See, Jordan fans aren't really bball fans, they're shoe collectors who don't know coverages or bball plays.

Heat fans are racist and don't believe a black person can be smarter than a white person. They cant accept LeBron is smarter than Pat Riley and Spoelstra. They believe black players need white guidance to become whole. That's why young players don't go there. Just 32 and 33 year olds looking for that last big pay day at South Beach.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes his best scoring seasons and the year he led the league in assists weren't in Miami. His best rebounding season and most trip dubs was in Cleveland. I asked you a question. Explain to me in basketball terms how Spo made an already 2x MVP better? Tell me strategy. You can't. Only lazy narratives. See, Jordan fans aren't really bball fans, they're shoe collectors who don't know coverages or bball plays.
Was that Cleveland before or after miami?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Who will you cheer for when the king hangs it up?
Will you call it a career too?
I know a place where villains are welcome

You still never told me in basketball terms how a green Erik Spoelstra taught LeBron how to be better? Can you admit that's a cheesy narrative Heat fans came up with to cope with him leaving. Spoelstra is a defensive coach, he is not an offensive strategy guy. LeBrons numbers and efficiency have been consistently the same his whole career. Spo doesn't get credit for that. He's 1 of 5 coaches LeBron took to the Finals (an NBA record).

I like Ja Morant, I like some of the guys on the horizon. I'm from basketball country and been going to NBA games since 1988, someone will step up that I will follow. LeBron fans don't hold onto the past like you Jordan Stans and since he uplifts younger players you don't see us hating on them either. We actually like seeing them get paid. We also tell them not to stress over rings cuz Heat fans have proven how overrated they are. Michael Jordans white acceptance is more valuable than 2 forgetful championship parades in Miami. Get your money man, fuck jewelry.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still never told me in basketball terms how a green Erik Spoelstra taught LeBron how to be better? Can you admit that's a cheesy narrative Heat fans came up with to cope with him leaving. Spoelstra is a defensive coach, he is not an offensive strategy guy. LeBrons numbers and efficiency have been consistently the same his whole career. Spo doesn't get credit for that. He's 1 of 5 coaches LeBron took to the Finals (an NBA record).

I like Ja Morant, I like some of the guys on the horizon. I'm from basketball country and been going to NBA games since 1988, someone will step up that I will follow. LeBron fans don't hold onto the past like you Jordan Stans and since he uplifts younger players you don't see us hating on them either. We actually like seeing them get paid. We also tell them not to stress over rings cuz Heat fans have proven how overrated they are. Michael Jordans white acceptance is more valuable than 2 forgetful championship parades in Miami. Get your money man, fuck jewelry.
He put lebron below the free throw line

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man he woulda been dominate anywhere on the dam court. He was put there to maximize the efficiency and contributions of the players around him.. Particularly so he and Wade would occupy the same space.

Just like now he's playing OFF BALL and was the #1 cutter in the league last year at 38. LeBron can play anywhere on the court and has displayed it over 21 years.

I still remember LightSkinOnlyPlease insisting LeBron held back Bosh and made him stand at the 3 point line cuz he needs the lane open to operate and can't play off ball. :lol: Same Chris Bosh couldn't average 20 a night in 2015 with no LeBron on the squad.

Some of the takes Jordan Stans have given on this board didn't age well at all

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know why these folks wasting their time on BGOL bouncing on the Heat and Riley's dick.

He's not loyal to them or Wade so no matter how much they ride, they'll be replaced because he likes a variety of new cheeks.

pat-riley-showtime.gif

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cats turn off their lights to sleep and see the ghost of pat riley in the corner of their room.
They turn on the lights and are relieved to find its just some clothes folded over a chair.
You don't have to worry about pat anymore it's spo you gotta worry about now

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s only one kat on here that thinks or speaks about Pat or Spo negatively or positively. The rest of us don’t think about them at all.

And I still hope that the Heat get Lillard so that one kat should save his thoughts on thinking that others hating on the Heat.

That one kat.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There’s only one kat on here that thinks or speaks about Pat or Spo negatively or positively. The rest of us don’t think about them at all.

And I still hope that the Heat get Lillard so that one kat should save his thoughts on thinking that others hating on the Heat.

That one kat.
Oh someone does think about pat

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I hope Ja marries a white woman so you can sob more despondently than any woman from his past.

I hope every player that comes in the league is as dark skinned as Michael Jordan and marries an equally dark skinned woman, and has dark skinned kids forcing you white folks to have to root for dark skinned BLACK PEOPLE you can't see yourselves in. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

They proudly boast their disloyalty and single handedly prove most "NBA fans" don't care about basketball. They care about how much white people like you. Jimmy dates white girls, hangs with white people exclusively, and has a whitewashed temperament, so his poor play and failures ain't a big deal. It's also why he was directly compared to Michael Jordan from the same stanbase that believes LeBron is nowhere near as good as him and gets offended when they are compared.

7df9b-16848601881830-1920.jpg

It's telling, Heat fans compared Butler to Jordan instead of Wade (their supposed greatest player ever) when he scored 56 in the first round. Dickriders!!!!!!! :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

This was the year before LeBron joined the Heat. "Wade and the Tito Jacksons" getting gentleman swept out the first round.

In 2009, Wade and gang lost in 7 games to the Josh Smith led Atlanta Hawks in the first round.

2008, Coach Pat Riley led them to 15 wins, missed the playoffs, drafted Michael Beasley #2 overall. Oops!

2007, Wade and Shaq swept out of the first round by the Chicago Bulls. LeBron at age 22 took Sasha Pavlovic and Larry Hughes to the Finals that year. Greatest season by a 22 year old in NBA history (that is portrayed as a failure to keep Jordan Brand propped up).

As you can clearly see, this was a franchise with a winning pedigree directly before the GOAT came. And it's clear they taught him how to go to the Finals every year. Riles and Spo made LeBron whole, he was only 3/5ths before 2010. :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

This was the year before LeBron joined the Heat. "Wade and the Tito Jacksons" getting gentleman swept out the first round.

In 2009, Wade and gang lost in 7 games to the Josh Smith led Atlanta Hawks in the first round.

2008, Coach Pat Riley led them to 15 wins, missed the playoffs, drafted Michael Beasley #2 overall. Oops!

2007, Wade and Shaq swept out of the first round by the Chicago Bulls. LeBron at age 22 took Sasha Pavlovic and Larry Hughes to the Finals that year. Greatest season by a 22 year old in NBA history (that is portrayed as a failure to keep Jordan Brand propped up).

As you can clearly see, this was a franchise with a winning pedigree directly before the GOAT came. And it's clear they taught him how to go to the Finals every year. Riles and Spo made LeBron whole, he was only 3/5ths before 2010. :lol:

I'm going to say this as a Cleveland fan who Lebron helped enjoy the Cavs again(fuck bitch ass KD for life and beyond). What Lebron did in 2007 was fucking insane. What's even crazier is to hold the finals L against him.

I'm old enough to remember Lebron being so dominant that they had to manufacture an MVP race between him and Wade in the late 2000s. They both had bum squads around them, but one was leading his team to 60+ wins(and getting the coach COY) while the other lead their team to 40 something wins. But it was an MVP race. :smh:

Also, I now admit Spo is the real fucking dead and Riley commands respect which helps that team. Finals trips in 20 and 23 sold me.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I realized I haven't really seen Halliburton play with him being in Sacramento and Indiana

I don't think this team is winning gold

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Also, I now admit Spo is the real fucking dead and Riley commands respect which helps that team. Finals trips in 20 and 23 sold me.

Tell me the Black GM and head coach that can lose 3 straight Finals over a 9 year span and still be considered the real deal? They're underachievers who are shielded by whiteness.

Now just going to the Finals is a win after we spent the 2010s decade minimizing it? Gene, you're moving the goal posts in for these guys. They just lost a Finals that was not competitive!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

RIP

Condolences go out to him and his family

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Tell me the Black GM and head coach that can lose 3 straight Finals over a 9 year span and still be considered the real deal? They're underachievers who are shielded by whiteness.

Now just going to the Finals is a win after we spent the 2010s decade minimizing it? Gene, you're moving the goal posts in for these guys. They just lost a Finals that was not competitive!!!
Who spent the decade minimizing just going to the finals? I ain't part of that 'we'. Folks did that to shit on Lebron. If I say dragging people to the finals is good enough for Lebron, I ain't about to be a hypocrite for Spo/Riley. Calls them likes I sees them.