{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Heat fans don't hate lebron

Yes they do. Heat fans are racist and want the old white exec of their team to be the sage and genius. So LeBron outsmarting him and being more successful without him got yall exposing you're not really basketball fans. Just people who watched the syndicated WGN in the 90s and buy Air Jordans. I've seen you personally big up JJ Barea for being white on a team that beat "your" Heat. He's a white guy from Miami like you so it kinda was expected. :dunno:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
368851078_10210343581221153_1848267738998095968_n.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes they do. Heat fans are racist and want the old white exec of their team to be the sage and genius. So LeBron outsmarting him and being more successful without him got yall exposing you're not really basketball fans. Just people who watched the syndicated WGN in the 90s and buy Air Jordans. I've seen you personally big up JJ Barea for being white on a team that beat "your" Heat. He's a white guy from Miami like you so it kinda was expected. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The main reason Michael Jordan fell off in a nutshell. His brand relies too much on still images (memes) and SLOW MOTION highlights to make him look more athletic than he was. Today these kids watch video footage and reels constantly. Michael Jordans games and highlights (at full speed) are BORING and clearly against inferior competition that did not play good defense. Not being able to showcase video hurts the brand. In your meme Michael Jordan is 25, LeBron is 35. MJ in his 30's was a shell of LeBron and even his fans know it.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats their culture? They dont win shit without Bron.. They dont get marquee free agents without Bron.. The fanbase is about as fairweather as one can be... They fucked over the so-called "greatest" player in team history? What am i missing? :confused:
Heat Culture is discipline, accountability, work ethic and enjoying somebody else’s success.

2 Finals in the last 4 years with a team of underdogs.

So they miss out on some free agents. They are always going to go after guys. Can't say they haven't had a lot of stars come thru. How many have the wizards had?

Fuck over, disagreement, whatever you want to call it. They have both made up and moved on so you should to.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Whats their culture? They dont win shit without Bron.. They dont get marquee free agents without Bron.. The fanbase is about as fairweather as one can be... They fucked over the so-called "greatest" player in team history? What am i missing? :confused:

Their culture is eugenics. Black athletes need old white executives to reach their peak and become whole. Also shameless dickriding of the 2nd most overrated NBA player ever that young people cringe at. It ain't 2010 no more.

Thank you for mentioning they don't get marquee free agents. They sign no one that's young and upcoming, LeBron was the only one. Everyone else is in their 30s looking for that last big day (Butler, Lowry, now Dame).

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

Did y'all know Barron Trump is at least 6'7???

And that's two years old when he was 15 so he could be taller now.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Heat Culture is discipline, accountability, work ethic and enjoying somebody else’s success.
Platitudes and participation trophy bullshit. Foh.
2 Finals in the last 4 years with a team of underdogs.
They told me it was the "weak" east when Bron was doing it every year.
So they miss out on some free agents.
No. They miss out of ALL marquee free agents in Pats tenure. You've yet to have a prime Free Agent signing in 30 years. #HeatCulture

How many have the wizards had?
Prob one.. Arenas.. And he was a top FA summer 03.. And hes a better FA signing than Pat ever had.. :lol: :smh::itsawrap:

The District.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thank you for mentioning they don't get marquee free agents. They sign no one that's young and upcoming, LeBron was the only one. Everyone else is in their 30s looking for that last big day (Butler, Lowry, now Dame).
And the talking heads give that greasy head cac a pass for 30 years.. All the "South Beach!" and "destination city" bullshit they yap about and Pat cant get a fucking free agent to sign there. Olidapo didnt even go until his got dam leg fell off and got reattached. Wade the best thing ever happen to them clown ass cacs and the only reason he was there was Joe Dumars went full retard and drafted a white euro trash bust that he never even saw play basketball before. And after all he did for that city, organization and Pats legacy they took a massive shit on him and showed him the door. Guy had to go to fucking Utah for ownership stake.

Man fuck Pat Riley and that carnival cruise ass cac that own that shitty ass team.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll saw one thing...

@therealjondoe @REDLINE @largebillsonlyplease

These documentaries and podcasts are REMINDED folk that all these old players full of sh*t when they claim how they were all perfect.

People forget Magic and Kobe demanded trades too.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll saw one thing...

@therealjondoe @REDLINE @largebillsonlyplease

These documentaries and podcasts are REMINDED folk that all these old players full of sh*t when they claim how they were all perfect.

People forget Magic and Kobe demanded trades too.

Yes they did request trades back then too.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He said that almost a year ago.

Either it’s a slow news day or Lamar can’t stop dreaming.

NBA pages on Twitter are paid to promote Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant nonstop by Nike for their shoe collections. Michael Jordan hasn't played in the NBA in 20 years and Kobe 7. Jordan has never had a social media account and Kobe wasn't a big presence either before he died. They both get unlimited promotion by the white corporations they worked for. Bill Russell did far more for the game of basketball than either but wasn't saddled with nonstop promotion when he died last year. There was no shoe company to fund it.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
^^^

If I could see how one poster functions (or does not function) in real life…

I run a successful web business and get to travel around the country. I used to post the spots I go to on this board.

Again, it's not 2010 anymore. Gen X and white people on BGOL pretending LeBron doesn't have fans or one is weird to recognize his greatness don't work no more. We've seen the Jay Z's and Denzels act like schoolgirls over his legacy and he has 52 million followers on Twitter, more than Biden and Kamala combined, most of the world isn't impressed anymore by Jordan and the whitewashed NBA players BGOL goes up for. Dickeating athletes (based strictly off memes and the same 4-5 highlights packages) that haven't played in decades is weird. No NFL fan is sitting around overrating Emmit Smith off what he did in the 90s today.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's not 2004 anymore... :smh:

There's a difference between recognizing someone's greatness and obsessing pathologically over it!

That clip hasn't been posted in 17 years and most people have never seen it before. Be different if that same highlight was shown over and over like yall do Kobe. Recognizing LeBron as the GOAT (when he's still playing and the biggest athlete in sports) is normal.