{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But only one is lauded as THE destination organization EVERYONE wants to play for thats run by an elite level exec who has established some mythical "culture" that makes them supreme among their peers..

And only one has a poster spamming the fuck outta the board promising to land EVERY got dam FA that hits the market, only to come away with fat, stankin ass 38 year old Kyle Lowry on a max deal.
Same team that been in 2 of the last 4 finals?

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sorry the wizards are never in the convo for anything
Must suck being a wizard fan

My child, you are correct that this trade was blocked out of spite but you misunderstand the source.

Today you felt the spite of the original trailblazer-- God.

If you ever again in your life post about anything as much as you posted about Damian Lillard these past two months, just know that it shall never come to fruition.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
But only one is lauded as THE destination organization EVERYONE wants to play for thats run by an elite level exec who has established some mythical "culture" that makes them supreme among their peers..

And only one has a poster spamming the fuck outta the board promising to land EVERY got dam FA that hits the market, only to come away with fat, stankin ass 38 year old Kyle Lowry on a max deal.
And fucking Andre finals mvp “im not a hof” igodola

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
#METOO.

VH5fxc.jpg

So YOU wouldn't want a Big 3 in Philly?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Respect cuzzo.

You know we disagree about all that.

If I still cared about them Knicks?

I wouldn't care if its a Big 5 (pause)

I thought we trying to WIN?
:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: I get it. I really do. But you know me. I've always been against the big 3 and I cannot become a hypocrite rooting for it to happen with my Sixers. Bitch niggas need ta fire Morey, then figure it out.

L9feei.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Sixers are dumb. They should be shopping him right now. He's peaked. He's 30 years old, just got married, just had a baby and can't stay healthy. His play for them is all downhill from here. Mark my words, they will regret waiting on him to force the issue.
I don't think embiid understands the NBA business and he wants to be loyal to a team that isn't loyal to him because they would trade him for the right package.

I don't see embiid taking the sixers to the finals at all because he just don't have the mental toughness to do so nor is willing to do the work being out his comfort zone.

harden wants out and the sixers will win games but not as much as they did last season.

I've been saying they need to build around maxey.

Last edited: