{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

mrb6Z6.jpg

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My brother Woz broke down the way the media screwed Dame very well

@REDLINE @therealjondoe @largebillsonlyplease

White dude wasn't up on the trade.
Herro was going to a 3rd team for a 1st round pick and a player.
Dame wanted miami because he's close friends with Bam. They talk everyday. Not because of jimmy.
They left out Jovic also which was a 1st round pick last year and a player that the Blazers were interested in drafting
They took the lesser deal.
I'm tired of talking about this shit
In ready to see the haul they think they are getting for jrue.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
White dude wasn't up on the trade.
Herro was going to a 3rd team for a 1st round pick and a player.
Dame wanted miami because he's close friends with Bam. They talk everyday. Not because of jimmy.
They left out Jovic also which was a 1st round pick last year and a player that the Blazers were interested in drafting
They took the lesser deal.
I'm tired of talking about this shit
In ready to see the haul they think they are getting for jrue.

I haven't seen you going one man army earlier

Once I heard this breakdown I knew you would appreciate it because no one else anywhere is breaking it down like that.

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Enough throwing dirt on my guy
They act he's a scrub. They don't watch the games

Tyler stats 20/5/4
Austin reeves 13/3/3
If Tyler played in LA he'd be worshipped by the talking heads

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Nice guys do finish last. Still say what happened to Dirk's career should be shown to everyone trying to be loyal. That man dragged 2 completely different squads to finals within 5 years(parade to the free throw line 06 finals and 11). Only person not named LeBron to do that type of shit. But spent all his time loyal to Conman Cuban and the Mavs. Had he formed a big 3 in the early-mid 2000s. :itsawrap:

Dame had to do him. Too bad he waited until 33. Some great players fell off around that age. Hopefully, he got that lebron energy. He played it cool on Cam/Mase show.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nice guys do finish last. Still say what happened to Dirk's career should be shown to everyone trying to be loyal. That man dragged 2 completely different squads to finals within 5 years(parade to the free throw line 06 finals and 11). Only person not named LeBron to do that type of shit. But spent all his time loyal to Conman Cuban and the Mavs. Had he formed a big 3 in the early-mid 2000s. :itsawrap:

Dame had to do him. Too bad he waited until 33. Some great players fell off around that age. Hopefully, he got that lebron energy. He played it cool on Cam/Mase show.
How do u lose 4 straight games in the finals

Foh @ free throw line finals in 06

Then that means the ‘16 finals was free throw and suspension heavy favored for LeBitch