{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maxey's room in the arena

four-mr-poo-poo.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I asked a game or two ago where was Hield

Nurse finally decided to play him, because it's not like Tobias is providing a third option
I'd honestly rather watch Buddy brick a 3 than see Tobias even attempt a shot. Even if it goes in.

Seeing Tobias square up to shoot is just cringe-worthy now. You'd probably have to be a Sixers or Clippers fan to truly understand what I mean tho :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Brunson is good but he play way too much hero ball. This series probably could have ended with a NY victory in 5 if he trusted his teammates more often :dunno:.

I thought he was shooting too much last game, while his teammates were just watching.

He needs to be a decoy at times, because they can get a better shot

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Players from game to game literally make no sense. Embiid's injured so we have to give him a pass but...

Last game he looked like the star of "Weekend at Bernie's" and today Tyrese looks like he's never played basketball while Harris looks like he just got pushed out and is waiting for someone to flush. :rolleyes2:

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody's checking for those guys. Certainly no one under 40. How many times can Chuck call today's players bad and overpaid, and Shaq yell "BBQ chicken" before you've heard and seen it enough? It's run its course.
the show has consistently been awarded the best in its field. all these other sports networks go through talent left and right and wonder why they can't break through. if it ain't broke.....

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
i dont think the 76ers owners bought enough tickets to keep out the Knicks fans......lol
I swear I don't understand this narrative. The media is making it seem like this is Lakers fans traveling across the country to Boston to flood the garden.

Sixer and Knicks fans just have to jump on a train to go to the other guy's arena. It's like an hour and half trip. A day trip that could ever much end with you going back home and sleeping in your own bed.