{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie plays better defense than Luca. And Kyrie is not a top defender.
Yup Kyrie is more athletic and quicker, he can move his feet for better defense. Way better conditioning as well. Luka defense is like Deion Sanders tackling ability. Unfortunately with Luka lack of defensive, he fucks up the rotation.

I seen one play Luka man beats him off the dribble. Somebody else had to stop his man. They rotated that bitch all the way around the court. Then hit White for a three in the same spot Luka started at. By this time Luka was sitting in the paint with his hands up.

I’m surprise his teammates don’t cuss his ass out!

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i was thinking Dallas would get at least one at home... a Gentleman's sweep

Actually i was rooting for Dallas....... because fuck anything Boston

but i know a better team when i see one.
Yeah I thought a gentleman's sweep....but I gave them two games out of the respect for the western conference.
But damn the western conference has disappointed me sending a 3rd level team as the representative of the conference.
Look at luka(the fat fuck on the left) ...just watching while everybody gets dunked on:puke::puke::puke::puke:
he should be in the stands with a box of popcorn:puke::puke::puke:
Jaylen Brown was his man:puke::puke::puke:disgusting....

giphy.webp

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Had I known Stephen A Smith had picked the Mavs in 6, I would not have made that pick. :smh:

Motherfucker, how are you gonna do an accountability hashtag when you had the Celtics in 6?
I was being nice but I will take sweep...but I still believe the mavs will get the next one so celtics can win at home.

I hope you enjoyed our playoffs.....
you can enjoy your lottery team after our championship parade :clown :clown

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Your trash team will never catch up:shades::shades:
enjoy the draft for the next 20 years

I'm not dumb enough to root for a corporation.

I guess you're talking about the Warriors?

If Steph & Draymond can't get it together (which I'm sure they will), I have 5 more years of losing tops and then I'll probably be a Webanyama fan or some shit. TBD-- Depends on who I like the most when that day comes. But that "loyalty to a trash team" shit will never by my sports experience.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not dumb enough to root for a corporation.

I guess you're talking about the Warriors?

If Steph & Draymond can't get it together (which I'm sure they will), I have 5 more years of losing tops and then I'll probably be a Webanyama fan or some shit. TBD-- Depends on who I like the most when that day comes. But that "loyalty to a trash team" shit will never by my sports experience.
That is called team jumping......that is frowned upon on BGOL.....be careful :shades::shades:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
That is called team jumping......that is frowned upon on BGOL.....be careful :shades::shades:

MF'ers better turn those frowns upside down... 'fore they catch one to the crown...

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

I have an entire rant but I’ll keep it to myself

MF'ers better turn those frowns upside down... 'fore they catch one to the crown...

You’re Catcher? I was wondering where bro went lol

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have an entire rant but I’ll keep it to myself
@M.H.C.
Come get your kids :puke: :puke: :puke: mane
How ya'll going to send these kids( Mavs) to fight with us mane
this is embarrassing the whole western conference mane
Come get your kids they running wild out in these NBA final street mane
Next time send some official teams Mane

Fuck them kids(Mavs) mane(0-3).......whoop them kids......
giphy.webp

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is possibly the most overrated player in the league.
Yeah, he can shoot his ass off but he plays absolutely NO defense.
I never thought anyone could play any worse defense than James Harden, but he does it.
He drops his head and walks back on defense every time he misses a shot.
And he whines constantly throughout the game to the refs and expects a call every time anyone breathes on him.
80% of the league is like that now, whine to the refs after every play or call

To me, the game isn’t that great anymore

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
and not one single vote for Celtics in 4.....the irony of it all:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3::lol2:
#BGOLaccountabilityin2024

MEU0CZU_o.png

I really wanted to put 5

People got caught up with Minnesota, not realizing it's about match ups...and Boston had plenty of match ups for Kyrie(White, Jrue, Jaylen) and Luka(White, Jrue, Jaylen, Tatum, Horford) that would make them work

and of course faggot ass @Amajorfucup didn't vote, because he never actually lays claim to shit....so he can talk shit later