{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I'm not sure why the Warriors would do this?

I guess they see him as an immediate future upgrade over Andrew Wiggins, who is 5 years younger and has been unreliable.

Wiggins is making $24M next year...

George's option is for $48!!! He damn sure is not twice as good as Wiggins. As much bitching as they do about the luxury tax, this doesn't make sense to me. I'd rather keep Wiggins and spend on better supporting players around him & the core.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Folks are still doing deep dives on MJs game film from the 80's. Only at the tip of the iceberg.

Most Jordan is the GOAT fans are choosing to ignore the smoke, which is fine for now. But it's setting up a cottage industry of media that will cover all the cheating in the future. I say give it 4 years or so. Negative stories in media about Michael Jordan will soon be very profitable because Gen Z and Gen Alpha are hungry for them. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He still is. High school, college and pro careers are top notch.

Nobody that scores less points than LeBron James is considered the sports greatest player. The average Laker fan doesn't even consider him the greatest Laker. You guys didn't have the heart to argue Kareem over Jordan for 20 years, now that Brons legacy has exposed how over rated MJ is, everyone got the heart to say someone else is the GOAT now. :lol: Weak.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This is a GREAT move. Deni was a trash pick as i said on draft day. Moving him for a good locker room vet and a near lottery pick tonite is some of the best GM'ing ive seen from this shit org in decades.

Thoughts on what they should do at #2?

Korneheiser is excited about the possibility of the Wizards getting Alex Sarr from France (whom I've dubbed "Welfare Wemby"):

(At 8:44, not sure why YouTube timestamps aren't working on BGOL)