{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

who-dat.gif

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
While I'm thinking about it, since Rich Paul brought it back up a couple of days ago after I mentioned a few months ago.

Rich Paul said this about Kentucky and Cal regarding Chris Livingston, and is probably why DJ Wagner took so long to go to Arkansas and Bradshaw definitely wasn't going to Arkansas.

It's why Dillingham and Sheppard came off the bench behind Edwards and Wagner to the detriment of the team

@Amajorfucup

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ron Holland II wins the award tonight for worst luck being drafted to the Pistons. Won't get #1 pick money in a bad draft, bit goes to the team with the worst record. Bless that young man. Oh well, at least he still about to become a millionaire

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
While I'm thinking about it, since Rich Paul brought it back up a couple of days ago after I mentioned a few months ago.

Rich Paul said this about Kentucky and Cal regarding Chris Livingston, and is probably why DJ Wagner took so long to go to Arkansas and Bradshaw definitely wasn't going to Arkansas.

It's why Dillingham and Sheppard came off the bench behind Edwards and Wagner to the detriment of the team

@Amajorfucup

Pay your folks what they earned Rich. :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member