{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Jefferson is such a faggot. :smh: McCain gotta go head wit that nail polish too. :smh::smh::smh:

wlIFln.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Before there was a dynasty there were these two guys called the SPLASH BROTHERS,

That's marketing... Yes, Prime Klay was 100x more fun to watch than Prime Draymond. That's all that means.

without them there is no dynasty so that whole Draymond always been more important than Klay is ludicrous

There's no dynasty without Draymond either.

I think their value is close to one another and I don't think it is dumb to put Klay at #2. But a lot of people put Draymond #2. Defense matters too and the Warriors title teams always had underrated defense-- They didn't just win on splash.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Looks like a damn NBA 2k auto generated draft class.

Nikola Topic??? Really lol

:lol: The kind of name that makes you say "Why did I pay for this shit?

Devin Carter is going to be wearing the Derrick White headband

Didn't realize he was Anthony Carter's son...former players sons are coming....the top 100 camp this year is full of them

Shit, the Warriors played a line-up entirely of the sons of NBA players at one point last year. Dale Davis, Dell Curry, Mychal Thompson, Mitchell Wiggins and Gary Payton's sons all on the court at once.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I told yall Laker fans are no different than Utah Jazz fans. They show preference to white and Mexican NBA players and immediately embrace them. It took LeBron James YEARS for Laker fans to rock with him, and most still ain't embraced him. It looks good now, but in a documentary that gets shown 20 years from now, not so much. When they see those defaced murals and these reactions afterwards to white scrub players, young kids gon look at modern LA as 1950's Alabama. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Trash arse opinion, calling Jordan 'phony'? SMDH

Well he is. His whole public image is fake which is why he has to go thru so many channels before he can even speak publicly. Everything he does is carefully crafted to influence shoe sales. His fans are phony too. They pretended to be purist but remain silent about his growing cheating scandal. :smh:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I told yall Laker fans are no different than Utah Jazz fans. They show preference to white and Mexican NBA players and immediately embrace them. It took LeBron James YEARS for Laker fans to rock with him, and most still ain't embraced him. It looks good now, but in a documentary that gets shown 20 years from now, not so much. When they see those defaced murals and these reactions afterwards to white scrub players, young kids gon look at modern LA as 1950's Alabama. :lol:

Isn’t that any team though ?
Look at the Celtics they love cac players
The mavericks