{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
229269_600.png
If the Celtics take Bronny :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
229269_600.png
If the Celtics take Bronny :smh:

It'd be a good thing. Any team that drafts Bronny will also cross promote and name drop Bron constantly. So he will have promo from two teams at once in these last 3 seasons. Plus Bronny playing for the defending champs is better than playing for the Lakers at this point. I don't think it happens, but trust me Bron & Klutch won't be angry about any team taking him, especially the Celtics.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It'd be a good thing. Any team that drafts Bronny will also cross promote and name drop Bron constantly. So he will have promo from two teams at once in these last 3 seasons. Plus Bronny playing for the defending champs is better than playing for the Lakers at this point. I don't think it happens, but trust me Bron & Klutch won't be angry about any team taking him, especially the Celtics.
Is this true @Beeiii Celtics fans will embrace Bronny ?

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Better than Laker fans have embraced his dad. Boston is more progressive than LA. Compare how mod troll Shaddy Sinister acts to Beiii. I don't see Beeiii dick sucking foreigners.
You already know I don't like EUROs. Black or white....they are always Soft, hurt or out of shape.
That includes always complaining fat Luka, Mr. glass Embiid, mental midget Kyrie, and super soft and always-injured Giannis.

Celtics only tolerate Porzingis because he is a 5th or 6th option( not the team leader in any way) and is only needed every 5th or 6tth game as a final punch to the other team in the stomach.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You already know I don't like EUROs. Black or white....they are always Soft, hurt or out of shape.
That includes always complaining fat Luka, Mr. glass Embiid, mental midget Kyrie, and super soft and always-injured Giannis.

Celtics only tolerate Porzingis because he is a 5th or 6th option( not the team leader in any way) and is only needed every 5th or 6tth game as a final punch to the other team in the stomach.
You think KP stays in Boston?

Not sure what his contract looks like

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is this true @Beeiii Celtics fans will embrace Bronny ?
of course, we will.
Boston is about "Championships" not the other bullshit that gets placed on BGOL.

you in Boston you get nothing but love. You outside of new england it's fuck you and your feelings.

Boston lets the other teams worry about nonsense while they are in:
1)NBA finals for the 2nd time in the last 3 years
2) Eastern conference finals 6 of the last 8 years

we ready to repeat 2025......All aboard....this Celtics train not stopping

Ice up all you hurt teams always crying....because we gone be there in the end(its documented)...but you may not:shades:

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There may be some underlying problems with him that is not being reported. Stay tuned.
It's because of the surgeries he had on both his hips last year. teams are all scared of that.
but I'm like damn; you only paying players a few 100 thousand dollars at the end of the 1st round why
not take a shot at someone with that much talent.

this big can put it on the floor like a small forward:eek2:

I hope he falls to the Celtics.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You think KP stays in Boston?

Not sure what his contract looks like
Celtics got him locked up for 2 more years.
and again he is "always hurt" (and the celtics know this from the jump)
so the Celtics load manage Porzingis and Horford(38yrs old) game to game so that is why it is like having 6 starters(Porzingis and Horford make up one healthy center/power forward)

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Celtics got him locked up for 2 more years.
and again he is "always hurt" (and the celtics know this from the jump)
so the Celtics load manage Porzingis and Horford(38yrs old) game to game so that is why it is like having 6 starters(Porzingis and Horford make up one healthy center)
Ok. Wow 2 more years. Didn’t know that.

Hope y’all can resign white.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
It's because of the surgeries he had on both his hips last year. teams are all scared of that.
but I'm like damn; you only paying players a few 100 thousand dollars at the end of the 1st round why
not take a shot at someone with that much talent.

this big can put it on the floor like a small forward:eek2:

I hope he falls to the Celtics.
Surgeries on both hips if that’s the case, I wouldn’t touch him if I was a GM. If he does get a team, he’s not going to be playing for a long time.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Beeiii - we talked him up

Yeah that was all planned from the end of last year; but the celtics wanted him for the playoffs( the only time that we need him to get over the top)
Now he can miss half the season and be ready for the playoffs when he is needed.

Celtics don't need him as they played without him most of the season and still had a 20 game lead on the entire Eastern Conference ( and best record in the NBA). So nothing lost as long as he is ready the playoffs in april 2025.

you saw in the Mavs game he entered in June after being out since April: he scored 20 points in 20 minutes real quick:roflmao3:

he gone be alright.:shades:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah that was all planned from the end of last year; but the celtics wanted him for the playoffs( the only time that we need him to get over the top)
Now he can miss half the season and be ready for the playoffs when he is needed.

Celtics don't need him as they played without him most of the season and still had a 20 game lead on the entire Eastern Conference ( and best record in the NBA). So nothing lost as long as he is ready the playoffs in april 2025.

you saw in the Mavs game he entered in June after being out since April: he scored 20 points in 20 minutes real quick:roflmao3:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Beeiii - we talked him up

the Knicks, Mavs, and Wizards just don't know how to use EUROs.
they are good for short bursts before they implode.

so you have to use them like a backup gun attached to your ankle.
Not your main weapon; but your one-shot magnum you can pullout at anytime for a final kill.

let me remind folks when you pull out that backup gun (after being in storage for two months) what can happen real quick......

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Surgeries on both hips if that’s the case, I wouldn’t touch him if I was a GM. If he does get a team, he’s not going to be playing for a long time.
Yeah, that is the reason he is sliding to the 2nd round
But teams like the Celtics that are already set at all levels; need to take a chance at gold.

That boy is good all-around two-way player and can handle the rock at his size.
and if he did not have the surgery he would be top 10.

and he is not injured now.