{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Hell even J.R. Smith got his brother paid by the Knicks for a couple/ few seasons too
I know and just like with Giannis brother we've all known why they were in the NBA and laughed but with Bronny they trying to act like that isn't the case. Skip Bayless probably won't be able to sleep tonight thinking about all the segments they gonna have about LeBron and Bronny on tomorrow show..lol

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So it went from...

-Bronny isn't good enough for D1 college ball
-Bronny isn't a McDonalds All American
-Bronny isn't good enough to play in the NBA
-Bronny isn't good enough to get drafted

Now Jordan stans like @pookie believe he won't see any playing time. :lol:

No matter what happens, no one sees Michael Jordan as the standard of success anymore. He literally owned an NBA franchise for 13 years and his bum ass sons still weren't good enough to make it. Not even he would hire them. :roflmao:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I want this same energy when Lebron gets his son on an nba team , no hate
5I5s8.png

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Fucking BGOL
Supposedly a "black forum" talking shit about a legendary player getting to play with his son lmao this place is hilarious
First time I seen mother fuckers mad or even talking about the 55th pick in a draft. lmao

Some of you don't even know where your son is right now, some of you never even met em lmao STFU and stop being old washed haters

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

MJs paid shills ain't happy. :lol: @Amajorfucup

Man Bomani is one hating ass mother fucker now.

Bronny is a grinder who has fought for ever level of achievement, never complained, never been in trouble, never asked for shit. Almost died, fought back to play in the SAME YEAR. No excuses, just worked. For any athlete to play HS, college and the NBA in your home town is crazy.

How in the fuck can you hate on this amazing sports story. Man this is Black man, Black family excellence.

Pippen is doing it, two sons in the NBA.
The Holiday brothers
The Williams Brothers
The Currys
Ball Brothers
Lopez Brothers
Giannis and his brothers

But a father and son, with this redemption story. Fuck the hate, revel in the beauty of this shit.

Man fuck Bomani for this take, I rock with him, but man it's hard to keep The Right Time.on subscribe :)

If Bronny marries a Black woman, fuck everything Lebron is the greatest dammit :lol2: