{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ktcjqmtu579d1.jpeg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Stephen A is paid to fluff Jordan Brand. It's the only reason he is on the air. He has 0 connections with the modern NBA.

White man hating shit. Stephen A is a lot of things, but he has the right to be excited about his favorite team in his off time. Adults can't be excited about sports anymore? I bet his wedding and child's graduation events were boring as fuck. I be he forces his wife to fuck scientology missionary style in silence, like Tom Cruise :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

MJs paid shills ain't happy. :lol: @Amajorfucup

This guy is a stone cold bitch and i see why hes been relegated to running a mediocre podcast on youtube that nobody checks for. And if hes so appalled by it, and considering its "his profession".. why hasnt HE made the rounds talking publicly about how much of a crime it is.

Industry is riff with nepotism and manipulation by power brokers.... and this is the instance where Bomani decides is an outrage?? a throw away 55th pick? :confused:

What a bitch.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy is a stone cold bitch and i see why hes been relegated to running a mediocre podcast on youtube that nobody checks for. And if hes so appalled by it, and considering its "his profession".. why hasnt HE made the rounds talking publicly about how much of a crime it is.

Industry is riff with nepotism and manipulation by power brokers.... and this is the instance where Bomani decides is an outrage?? a throw away 55th pick? :confused:

What a bitch.
Yeah, I don't understand his outrage; he's acting like a minority owner of the Lakers who is dissenting.....

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, I don't understand his outrage; he's acting like a minority owner of the Lakers who is dissenting.....
And even if the kid flops.. hes a billionaire by birthright and will land on his feet in life. Acting as if LeBron pulled him out of med school to go rob banks is high level drama queen bullshit.

And again, when is nepotism in ANY industry a criminal offense!!??

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I
I don’t know the angle Bomani taking but this is wild. First off they know Bronny should’ve went back to USC or another school. He coming off a whole cardiac arrest.

Part of me is like fuck it Archie did it with Eli and Peyton if they want to dictate where he go he has that right the cacs do it.

I think Lebron more focused on playing with his son then doing what’s best for Bronny why can’t he go to g league?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I

I don’t know the angle Bomani taking but this is wild. First off they know Bronny should’ve went back to USC or another school. He coming off a whole cardiac arrest.

Part of me is like fuck it Archie did it with Eli and Peyton if they want to dictate where he go he has that right the cacs do it.

I think Lebron more focused on playing with his son then doing what’s best for Bronny why can’t he go to g league?
Yeah, now the pressure is on Bronny, can he prove that he belongs in the league? He has a rough road ahead of himself. Maybe he can be like Gary Paton's son who is known only for his defense or maybe he can be like Tim Hardaway's son who is streaky, some days he is off and other days he is on. I guess time will tell. Or he can be like Giannis' brother Thanasis who cheers quite well from the sidelines.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, now the pressure is on Bronny, can he prove that he belongs in the league? He has a rough road ahead of himself. Maybe he can be like Gary Paton's son who is known only for his defense or maybe he can be like Tim Hardaway's son who is streaky, some days he is off and other days he is on. I guess time will tell. Or he can be like Giannis' brother Thanasis who cheers quite well from the sidelines.
With his build I’d say at best he can hope to be Jrue Holiday. That’s best case. I’d say even GP2 is gonna be tough but a realistic comp. If he can’t develop a jumper and defense there’s no role for him

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With his build I’d say at best he can hope to be Jrue Holiday. That’s best case. I’d say even GP2 is gonna be tough but a realistic comp. If he can’t develop a jumper and defense there’s no role for him
Yeah, I was only choosing those whose family played in the league, but aside from that, Jrue Holiday would be the prototype. Yeah, Jrue can do it all and plus he has the type of personality that's locker room friendly.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bronny James is coming off a heart condition and just played possum at USC. He's been holding back so he wouldnt go high in the draft and have the chance to play with his dad. Watch how stupid these "he has to prove himself" takes sound once the season starts. He will be one of the best rookies in the league this year and battle for Rookie of the Year. Bron & Klutch wanted the expectations to be as low as possible. I'm confident Bron haters will move the goal posts for him just like theyve always done for dad.