{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My favorite Warriors podcast theorizes that Steph didn’t want Klay back, which I sadly believe.

I can empathize with Klay more if it isn’t just about money but the other two guys being all in on PG13 and treating him as an afterthought.

I think everyone involved loses. :smh:

I told yo dumbass last year the guy was delusional and should have signed the deal offered last summer. Now you in here playing the company man role and defending management like the bitch you are.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

5018e69081994f6da249f95dc878c41f_md.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cam Reddish has played in about five systems and has sucked in every last one
I don't know why this dude can't stay with a team long. He's had some decent stretches where he's played well. I know Thibs didn't like his defensive effort. We all know when you don't play "D" for thibs he sits you down (Good luck to Bridges). The few games I saw of him In L.A. he was decent

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Maybe it’s karma. I’m used to the ownership being the villain but this version of The Last Dance ends with Jordan and Rodman plotting to bring in Glen Rice to replace Pippen and only driving Pippen away.
Please don’t compare your almost a spurs franchise dynasty to the greatest we ever seen.

This is like if Ewing and spreewell drove Allen Houston away to bring in reggie miller and to have Allen Houston going away.

THATS more your lane.

pippen wasn’t going anywhere no matter what HE or anybody else says.