{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
So he realized he couldnt win with the trash Rob had there right? Thanks for making my point.
No, he woulda traded them niggas regardless

He did it with Wiggins and Bennett (hindsight)

And u telling him that if they had drafted brown and Tatum instead of ball and Ingram that he wouldn’t have traded them or one of them to New Orleans is dishonest

Rob got AD when Magic and Klutz could not

Won a bubble and in season tournament

U don’t think OKC would have taken that? Instead of this farm system new process bullshit presti has everybody fooled on?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I feel them though. Clippers fucked up on getting rid of SGA because they was impatient. Warriors played it smart.
I agree. They did fuck up big time

1hhnf6.jpg

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Everybody knows those picks was gonna be used in a superstar trade
Everybody like who? Becasue Jeanie held it up and refused to trade Kuzma for an entire season. You're pulling shit out your ass again Webster.
Magic Johnson had outlined a plan and Dell Demps wasn’t negotiating in good faith
Right. So it took Klutz to come in and clean up everyones shit. Again you make my point.
No, he woulda traded them niggas regardless
Had they picked actual quality prospects there would be no need to trade the entire roster. Either way, the picks were trash. And that is the point. The GM was/is incompetent.
He did it with Wiggins and Bennett (hindsight)
Yes. He has a track record of cleaning up after failure white man. Thanks again for furthering my point lil fella.
Rob got AD when Magic and Klutz could not
Low level troll shit here. Nobody believes this shit. Most importantly YOU. Sad to see you go out like this man. On your knees sucking Rob Pelinka off. I expect it of @Complex , not you. :smh:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Everybody like who? Becasue Jeanie held it up and refused to trade Kuzma for an entire season. You're pulling shit out your ass again Webster.

Right. So it took Klutz to come in and clean up everyones shit. Again you make my point.

Had they picked actual quality prospects there would be no need to trade the entire roster. Either way, the picks were trash. And that is the point. The GM was/is incompetent.

Yes. He has a track record of cleaning up after failure white man. Thanks again for furthering my point lil fella.

Low level troll shit here. Nobody believes this shit. Most importantly YOU. Sad to see you go out like this man. On your knees sucking Rob Pelinka off. I expect it of @Complex , not you. :smh:

So if Ronald McDonald was the GM and owner and President

U saying He would have landed Lebron as the lakers best Transaction of all time would have still happened?

Dell demps would have traded and worked with Ronald McDonald???

Magic didn’t want to seem like Lebron goes over his head and that’s why he left

The sooner u see the problem the bettet

The truth will set u free

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So if Ronald McDonald was the GM and owner and President
Im not dealing in inane hypotheticals. Im just dealing with the record as it actually occurred. The fact that you have to create these bullshit scenarios to reframe what actual happened is some sad shit. The team was lottery scum and drafting bad picks top 2 every year before LeBron. He came in and saved everyones legacy and job.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Magic didn’t want to seem like Lebron goes over his head and that’s why he left
Are you high? You do know Magic literally got on TV and said Rob was snaking him and he had no idea how the front office was functioning with so many cooks in the kitchen and THAT is why he was leaving. You going out of your way to protect white incompetence is disturbing at this point. Go get some rest man.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Howard Eskin now banned by Sixers after unwanted advances at Phillies game. Other teams, WIP should follow suit.​

@jawnswoop @tanks1 @Simply Sickenin'

Jawn ,Tanks, Simp.........ya'll see this shit? :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: Good for his shit talkin ass.

SXbhjo.jpg

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Howard Eskin now banned by Sixers after unwanted advances at Phillies game. Other teams, WIP should follow suit.​

@jawnswoop @tanks1 @Simply Sickenin'

Jawn ,Tanks, Simp.........ya'll see this shit? :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: Good for his shit talkin ass.

SXbhjo.jpg
Eagles should be next...that would make him suicidal......

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
You gotta stop bringing up that fight as the reason for everything. Klay was probably happy to see the JP KO:

This was about his contract and role/importance:

Good and Andrew Toney (Google iaf you need to) the Warriors and decline all future team activities no matter what. Tell them cunthearted bastards suck a HIV infected dick and die tonight.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn that bitch a 69 god….