{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 NBA Champs Boston Celtics Boston vs Dallas (4-1) {~}

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel them though. Clippers fucked up on getting rid of SGA because they was impatient. Warriors played it smart.
Played it super smart. Kuminga gets buckets when he gets minutes.

I always knew when he was drafted, he was going to be a core piece in their future.

That was one of the dumbest trades I’ve seen. Anybody that watches basketball knew SGA was going to be a star even though he wasn’t getting minutes, but would shine when he did back in 18-19 season.

Got damn DOC

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn he’s a good player what’s going on?
I like B-Ball Paul. I really do. He's very LIMITED on offense. To the point at times it feels like it's a 4 on 5 out there. I'm not mad if we can get something for him. I wish him the best. He's a good player and good dude.

2D0Nbf.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Played it super smart. Kuminga gets buckets when he gets minutes.

I always knew when he was drafted, he was going to be a core piece in their future.

That was one of the dumbest trades I’ve seen. Anybody that watches basketball knew SGA was going to be a star even though he wasn’t getting minutes, but would shine when he did back in 18-19 season.

Got damn DOC
Yeah I mean he was a MVP candidate I don’t know or remember if Paul George ever was if it was it was probably 10 years ago.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like B-Ball Paul. I really do. He's very LIMITED on offense. To the point at times it feels like it's a 4 on 5 out there. I'm not mad if we can get something for him. I wish him the best. He's a good player and good dude.

2D0Nbf.jpg
I mean that’s Drummond too. Drummond has more skill but I don’t think you want him creating for himself or others. I like both guys I’m just shocked they felt the need to get another big man and then didn’t they draft one too?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I didn’t get the need for Drummond with Paul Reed now they talking about they gonna cut him or trade him….you just killed his value lol.
He gotta go and teams already knew it. Paul and Drummond can't be on the floor at anytime together. Drummond is a much MUCH better rebounder than Paul and he's more physical. He moves off screens much better than Paul as well. Will be much better setting screens for Maxey.

TOfoMr.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I mean that’s Drummond too. Drummond has more skill but I don’t think you want him creating for himself or others. I like both guys I’m just shocked they felt the need to get another big man and then didn’t they draft one too?
Drummond is proven and he played VERY well backing up Embiid when he was here. Don't know what this other guy is gonna be but it was the right move to draft him. Develop a younger big man. Hopefully he'll be a bit more advanced offensively than Reed.

opApPZ.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

Howard Eskin now banned by Sixers after unwanted advances at Phillies game. Other teams, WIP should follow suit.​

@jawnswoop @tanks1 @Simply Sickenin'

Jawn ,Tanks, Simp.........ya'll see this shit? :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: Good for his shit talkin ass.

SXbhjo.jpg
It's about damn time.

That motherfucker was a hater anyway.

That's the best way to get him to STFU :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
So far Bronny James leads all draft picks in jersey sales. The general consensus is the Lakers are doing him a "favor" by drafting him. No one mentions all the money they are about to make off his likeness. Bronny is a STAR.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It's about damn time.

That motherfucker was a hater anyway.

That's the best way to get him to STFU :lol:
Dude talks so much shit and come to find out you making unwanted advances to to bitches in public like that!!!?

:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

Like Tank said if the Eagles cut him off (and it looks like they may have too) he gon kill himself.

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

2TdjCZ.jpg

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

lol yeah. This where that James name really come in handy.

Isaiah Wong….nobody knew his name before I just posted it. Notice how the tweet didn’t even name Wong as last year’s 55th pick?

Nobody was buying Wong jerseys either in Indiana.

I thought this was some bullshit too at first but the Light Years Podcast pointed out a few examples from previous years.

The example I remember— the #57 pick last year:

Trayce Jackson-Davis signed a 4 year , $7,639,302 contract with the Golden State Warriors, including $3,011,420 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $1,909,826.

Trayce is also a 2nd generation NBA player but he’s good and the Warriors didn’t do that because of Antonio Davis.