{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I expect Bronny Jamesworth, 2nd rd pick who came out of college to early to have a stat like like.

Bronny James...son of LeBron, who said fuck college I'M READY NOW! I expect more than 2 pts 1 rebound and 1 assist in 16 minutes of action.
hey...heavy lies the crown dude :dunno::dunno:

Crown? Hes a fucking late 2nd round pick.. 3rd from the LAST pick.. what crown?? :lol:

What the dude picked before him score?

This is why people expect Bronny James to have better stat lines because these NBA guys keep lying to them telling them Bronny can be like this and that player. The Lakers got a preseason game tonight now watch someone repeat this Lonzo Ball comparison

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Rough few years for Dwight

Said dude bought 2 high end cars and a mansion with Dwight Howards money, it was either him or his partner that also stole money from Jrue Holiday that they're going to trial for also

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
This is why people expect Bronny James to have better stat lines because these NBA guys keep lying to them telling them Bronny can be like this and that player. The Lakers got a preseason game tonight now watch someone repeat this Lonzo Ball comparison
What channel the preason game come on?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lebron was dubbed "King" James and he lived up to it. Bronny is "prince" by default.

The ONLY reason you, me and the media is even paying attention to Bronny at all is because of who his father is PERIOD. Otherwise the guy who had an unremarkable high school and brief college career then left early and went 2nd round damn near last picked and unremarkable summer league stats so far...SHOULD NOT BE getting this level of attention.
AVvXsEjrFa5jy2HNUtlZ4o7O0g7adGupCeFYr2KutED9_OLDZ53IoYRED7ijcgPYlkXBHBry7aYKiPDfTo11gGYXo8rtKbNRE5OkU7pZgoHuBLmW4M7UI38-j1WHALkvMboueh2O2fXUt8LF5oCSLPKUofIOOrPu1tP4XdeL5NehpdanrLl1XLB3nOJf7Ka-WBE=s16000

name another player with those stats NOT named Lebron James that's happened for.....I'll wait. :rolleyes:

he cant have it both ways.
You didnt answer my question. Tell me what the guy drafted before him line was? If you arent concerned with his numbers then dont be so concerned wit the numbers of a kid drafted after him.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You didnt answer my question. Tell me what the guy drafted before him line was? If you arent concerned with his numbers then dont be so concerned wit the numbers of a kid drafted after him.
Tell that to ESPN and every sports media and podcast homie...theyre the ones making jr out to be the 2nd coming of the king.... :giggle: