{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yup and he got waived by OKC...

That nigga either going overseas or to China to ball....
Yup. He done in the league.

0Wz7hv.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
It was reported that harden wanted to go back to houston or the clippers to be closer to his mother who is sick.
Ain't nobody tryin' ta hear that shit cuzzo. He's suck a fuckin liar you can't believe shit he says. Ion give a fuck about that if true. He hasen't earned anyone's trust for that. He's such a scumbag he maybe making that shit up.

5KTepP.jpg

Last edited:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Ain't nobody tryin' ta hear that shit cuzzo. He's suck a fuckin liar you can't believe shit he says. Ion give a fuck about that if true. He hasen't earned anyone's trust for that. He's such a scumbag he maybe making that shit up.

0Wz7hv.jpg
yeah, as a player he's handling this shit the wrong way especially when the team has to pay him.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It was reported that harden wanted to go back to houston or the clippers to be closer to his mother who is sick.

I had not heard that. If true? Morey need to do the right thing. Just off GP. I don't think that man would lie on his mom like that. If he did?

Thats scum of the earth level right there

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If his mother is sick, how would being in Houston or LA help? She's in one of those places, not both.

I don't know. I just heard this for the first time here.

all I'm saying is we have seen teams accommodate trades based on health issues in the family before.

I would hope James wouldn't lie about that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It's likely no one except for the Clippers right would would be interested in Harden.

This from a source but:

Harden's mother has been having health problems. The Harden to Houston rumors came up after visiting her, as she still lives in Houston.

The "no one wants James Harden" discussion is really because unless the 76ers were going to max him out, he wanted to go to either Houston or LA (where he's from originally and would move his mother and still will move her there if he is traded to the Clippers).

That's also why there is "only" one team he would go to. Free agency was really always Houston or nothing since he he still wanted to get paid. He was willing to accept less than a max for Houston but it's rumored he wanted more years. This would have still facilitated Houston getting Brooks and Brook. Udoka wanted to go in a different direction, specifically that he trusted FVV to be in a mentorship role while he expected Harden to be distracted not by clubs but by the health of his mother.

Harden still could have gone to the Clippers for about what Westbrook got, but he did want more money than that.

Harden's ideal choice after he got word Houston was going with FVV was hopes that Morey would facilitate a sign and trade to the Clippers. But because Morey wouldn't talk with Harden about that prior to free agency and after the Houston deal feel through, Harden opted in. Allegedly Morey had promised Harden he would work to facilitate such a sign and trade to the Clippers during the last season if they couldn't come to an agreement for a max with the 76ers or Harden's mother's health worsened.

If you listened to Austin Rivers' show a couple weeks ago, he was asked about the possibility of Harden playing for Team USA in the Olympics in part because they need good players and to help his image. Austin Rivers quickly dismissed that and said Harden has personal stuff going on and can't do it. Austin said this because he didn't want to mention the health of Harden's mother specifically but knows about the situation. While Harden did spend a few days in China, it's a lot different than spending an entire off season in France instead of visiting his mother plus there is the possibility he would have to leave in the middle of the Olympics. There just wasn't a guarantee he could commit the whole summer.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I forget Harden mom is one of his advisors

While i respect what harden mom is saying but how does him joining the clippers gives him the best chance at getting a ring in the deep west that's stacked compared to the sixers with talent with the east not being that deep with good teams because only the heat, boston, sixers and bucks are the top teams with the rest aren't that good.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
God bless her hope she recovers

No matter my thoughts on how Harden handles things. I know what it's like to worry about a sick mother. I'm too close to this situation to really comment further

All the best to them

I wonder if this becomes more public will Morey care?
I don't think morey gives a shit because it's all about doing what benefits the team and the clippers aren't willing to give morey what he wants.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
While i respect what harden mom is saying but how does him joining the clippers gives him the best chance at getting a ring in the deep west that's stacked compared to the sixers with talent with the east not being that deep with good teams because only the heat, boston, sixers and bucks are the top teams with the rest aren't that good.

That's an old tweet

I had forgotten she was basically his agent at one point.

But everything u said is on point

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't think morey gives a shit because it's all about doing what benefits the team and the clippers aren't willing to give morey what he wants.

And to be fair?

Morey ain't wrong.

And I don't think the modern player considers his behavior before signing on. So there may be no incentive to "be a good guy" in this scenario for Morey.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
And to be fair?

Morey ain't wrong.

And I don't think the modern player considers his behavior before signing on. So there may be no incentive to "be a good guy" in this scenario for Morey.
I understand both sides and hope this get resolved soon because it has become a circus and distraction.