BGOL Investor
FUCK DEM NIGGAS

hAsl5i.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I think she’s lying too

Yeah man, he probably offered her a bunch of money to recant....since he's going to lose $60 mil.

Giving someone a mil or two is nothing when you're going to lose that much

Issue is that all of that is already out there including the hospital report, so I'm sure there's pictures....and her sisters comments

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, he probably offered her a bunch of money to recant....since he's going to lose $60 mil.

Giving someone a mil or two is nothing when you're going to lose that much

Issue is that all of that is already out there including the hospital report, so I'm sure there's pictures....and her sisters comments

Yup and he got waived by OKC...

That nigga either going overseas or to China to ball....

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The comments wild asf!

I will say though, shorty nice on the court. She may not be a looker, but she can baller her ass off...There kid will be a 7 footer that can shoot their ass off...LOL

Wow congrats to her and yeah she's nice!

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tee is obviously part of the problem as we have said for a while.. But i hate how they trying to publicly shit on the present Black dad.

Right. Did the article talk about how Tee, who played on the same team as Ray Allen, dropped out of college when Ja's mother became pregnant and said he wasn't going to be a deadbeat dad and actually be in his son's life??? He wasn't going to the NBA, but it was a good chance he would be able to play overseas....

Did Tee probably get consume with all the spotlight?? Of course, you ever been to Sumter, SC it ain't shit down there so being put on the national spotlight can go to some people's head.....

But the way they are trying to say he was the main reason, naw I can't agree with that.....

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

The comments wild asf!

I will say though, shorty nice on the court. She may not be a looker, but she can baller her ass off...There kid will be a 7 footer that can shoot their ass off...LOL

I keep looking at her name and wondering “Why would her parents name her “Rhine” but then I figured it’s “Renee” maybe….wtf.m going on mayne

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Tee Morant is just the one all up in the videos in the background every time Ja is being interviewed. Which is weird as fuck. He's pretty much forced some of the reporters to interview him at times, because he's right there.

a lot of others probably do there's behind the scenes. Look at how they talk about Kawhi's uncle, but most of us wouldn't know what he looks like

Tee Morant on the other hand is Puffy.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Tee Morant is just the one all up in the videos in the background every time Ja is being interviewed. Which is weird as fuck. He's pretty much forced some of the reporters to interview him at times, because he's right there.

a lot of others probably do there's behind the scenes. Look at how they talk about Kawhi's uncle, but most of us wouldn't know what he looks like

Tee Morant guided his son and lives next door to him. Ja actually likes having him around. We see this is in amateur sports all the time, coaches and fans prefer Black athletes from single parent homes because they are easier to streer away from their own self interests and it allows white coaches to be seen as benevolent "father figures" and "saviors". Anybody with a brain knew Tee would eventually be demonized a la Lavar Ball.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

You saying Uncle Dennis is J prince?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Tee Morant guided his son and lives next door to him. Ja actually likes having him around. We see this is in amateur sports all the time, coaches and fans prefer Black athletes from single parent homes because they are easier to streer away from their own self interests and it allows white coaches to be seen as benevolent "father figures" and "saviors". Anybody with a brain knew Tee would eventually be demonized a la Lavar Ball.
Hubert Davis >>> Dean smith

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

If Ja wants to go to the next level, he needs to ditch his Black American father like Kobe did and marry an average looking white broad and let her run his household. As long as you associate with Tee, you gonna be a no good thug. :dunno:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep looking at her name and wondering “Why would her parents name her “Rhine” but then I figured it’s “Renee” maybe….wtf.m going on mayne

You know we always gotta be extra. Adding a letter that got no business being there or just making some shit up.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wardell curry parents >>>>

You mean Curry's Mom that cheated on his Black millionaire father with the white man? Shiiiiit everybody got skeletons.

Tee is fucking up. All that OG talk shit is ridiculous. Why in the hell do raised suburban, now generationally wealthy Black people insist on talking like they are moving bricks and chilling at the liquor store at noon every day :smh: