• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Regular season = practice
We own you
You had to break Tatum's ankle to win the ECF last year in game 7
who won the year before?........I'll wait.
you playing a whole new Celtics team.

We brought in reserves to wipe you off the planet and sweep you like we did this season.
GFI6YTwWUAAZ-FV

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You had to break Tatum's ankle to win the ECF last year in game 7
who won the year before?........I'll wait.
you playing a whole new Celtics team.

We brought in reserves to wipe you off the planet and sweep you like we did this season.
GFI6YTwWUAAZ-FV
Oh the one where jimmy was playing on one leg?
You got beat by the 8th seed.
Porzingis won't stay healthy
Brown and Tatum will crumble under the pressure
We're in your head

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Okay it's shit talkin in the pros, I get it, but got damn Draymond stays crossing the damn line.

The level of disrespect the refs allow to come out of his mouth :smh: The Suns don't have ANY fighters on that team? It's been time for a real fight to go down, if the refs are holding onto the technical fouls.

They literally allow Draymond him to hit people in the back, run through the chest of his opponents, clobber KD on the inbound and just running slurs out his mouth like it's a plantation.

Black folks are cool with it, but Kyrie got banned for a hyperlink and they allow this shit on a live telecast?

Is this what we call freedom and equality? :smh:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh the one where jimmy was playing on one leg?
You got beat by the 8th seed.
Porzingis won't stay healthy
Brown and Tatum will crumble under the pressure
We're in your head
:lol: :lol: :lol:
be careful you falling into the land of no return(to the playoffs).
Right now you are right where I want you........ 8th seed.
Don't let the Bulls and the Hawks creep up on you and push you out the playoffs

:D:D:D:D

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay it's shit talkin in the pros, I get it, but got damn Draymond stays crossing the damn line.

The level of disrespect the refs allow to come out of his mouth :smh: The Suns don't have ANY fighters on that team? It's been time for a real fight to go down, if the refs are holding onto the technical fouls.

They literally allow Draymond him to hit people in the back, run through the chest of his opponents, clobber KD on the inbound and just running slurs out his mouth like it's a plantation.

Black folks are cool with it, but Kyrie got banned for a hyperlink and they allow this shit on a live telecast?

He has not learned anything.
He is just a bully playing football on the court.
He will be banned soon enough.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

"Kyrie got banned for a hyperlink" is like saying "Trump got impeached for making a phone call."

It's just fucking dishonest.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Steph has never been against LeBron hahaha

LeBron has been begging to play with Steph for years

No amount of words or tweets you source from the stan accounts you follow can combat that

Happy Sunday!

LeBron has been begging to play with Steph for years? You have him mixed up with KD family. His team leader Draymond literally tags along with the GOAT every chance he gets (see below). If anybody is joining anyone it would be Steph coming to the Lakers. San Francisco isnt a big enough market for The GOAT, Cleveland is the only small market he would entertain at this point. Bills you tried to pit Steph against LeBron for years, glad you came to your senses, he's a great player but ain't nowhere near LeBron's legacy. He's closer to Kobe's actually. :yes: It's cool tho, we know NFL fans don't really love this game like that or care about integrity. :lol:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Gil makes a good point on why the NBA shouldnt allows players to choose all stars. Word is Young talk a lot of shit when he's baking niggas and that could be one of the reasons they don't vote him

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Gil makes a good point on why the NBA shouldnt allows players to choose all stars. Word is Young talk a lot of shit when he's baking niggas and that could be one of the reasons they don't vote him

The league and media has a vested interest in minimizing Trae's accolades to make his draft day trade with Luka Doncic look more lopsided.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I don't know if these have been posted here yet but I can't argue with anything being said here:

Jimmy gets a little into too deep into the analytics for my taste, but his overall point isn't wrong.

Availability is now, always has been, & always will be the BEST ability :dunno:

I hate that Embiid's injuries are related to his basic play style of throwing himself all over the floor, hunting for fouls.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not dapping that nigga up after I see him talking shit to my teammate. Booker trippin’
Booker is soft as fuck. The entire team is.

A Mexican, from LA, UCLA grad, with hops, just sitting there. All Rob Pelinka had to do was trade up :smh:

The Buss family is just dumb. This guy would have ran LA. Mexicans love the Dodgers and soccer. They would have thrown all that away for Jaime with the damn Lakers.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A Mexican, from LA, UCLA grad, with hops, just sitting there. All Rob Pelinka had to do was trade up :smh:

The Buss family is just dumb. This guy would have ran LA. Mexicans love the Dodgers and soccer. They would have thrown all that away for Jaime with the damn Lakers.
They wouldn't have had to trade up
The Lakers picked right before the heat lol

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, because they would have won us a championship

Can your team get to 40 wins before you act like your team is doing something
Bro don't get upset at me because the Lakers front office is incompetent...

I'm just stating facts.

But hey, y'all just signed Dinwiddie so there's that, right?? Real needle mover, right? Gonna push you guys over the line to champion, right? Right???

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They wouldn't have had to trade up
The Lakers picked right before the heat lol

Lakers had their choice of Jaquez and Cam Whitmore...

And they STILL screwed the pooch.

We can say the same thing about teams passing on Steph & Booker & no way Jaime is gonna have a career like them. The Heat are great at finding hidden gems. If they didn't pick Jaime, he may have gone late 1st, early 2nd round. Rob does suck as a GM but not picking Jaime isn't one of his many mishaps.