{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Team Light Skin done ran out of fair skin NBA players to pit against The GOAT, so now they're settling for half white NFL stars. :lol:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion...

but I feel both he and Dwight Howard should still have a place in the NBA giving some team a few minutes a night coming off the bench.

You def see this more in the NFL than the NBA. Good, veteran, serviceable players don't get picked up because even though they still have some talent on the field they aren't worth the distraction off the field or in the lockerroom.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unpopular opinion...

but I feel both he and Dwight Howard should still have a place in the NBA giving some team a few minutes a night coming off the bench.

Nah he's a bitchass nigga that does nothing on the court except bullshit and be tall.

In basketball terms. He hasn't developed or evolved his game into what a team needs from him at his age and at this point in his career.

He has the physical tools but not the mentality or mental fortitude of what's needed for him to be on an NBA team.

Also, he doesn't have the respect in the league and in locker rooms that he should have considering his accomplishments.

It's because of his mentality and the person\player that he is.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You def see this more in the NFL than the NBA. Good, veteran, serviceable players don't get picked up because even though they still have some talent on the field they aren't worth the distraction off the field or in the lockerroom.
This....

No one wants that faggot shit in the locker room.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Did not show up for the Celtic game this Sunday:angry:
xT1XGESDlxj0GwoDRe.webp

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Bro don't get upset at me because the Lakers front office is incompetent...

I'm just stating facts.

But hey, y'all just signed Dinwiddie so there's that, right?? Real needle mover, right? Gonna push you guys over the line to champion, right? Right???
Yeah, he's gonna be throwing a lot lobs for them too. Ohh boooyyyy!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Nah he's a bitchass nigga that does nothing on the court except bullshit and be tall.

In basketball terms. He hasn't developed or evolved his game into what a team needs from him at his age and at this point in his career.

He has the physical tools but not the mentality or mental fortitude of what's needed for him to be on an NBA team.

Also, he doesn't have the respect in the league and in locker rooms that he should have considering his accomplishments.

Yeah but you acting like I'm asking for him to go out there and ball out... being tall in a league where height can't be manufactured is a benefit to both those guys... Take ur big ass out there, box out, grab a rebound, contest some shots, knock somebody on they ass if they come in the paint, and that's that.

10 -12 minutes a game at the veteran minimum is something these guys can do. Both of them were coming off the bench in their last NBA tour and did just fine. Hell, in that bubble chip Dwight played very good defense against Joker... and with AD seemingly being shell shocked every time a number 15 in a Denver uniform coming his way it would definitely help him out...

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Nigga be talking reckless on this board about kobe death and calling butler a bitch for dealing with a death in his family that isn't funny wouldn't say none of that shit to their face if kobe was still alive or if he saw butler on the street.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but you acting like I'm asking for him to go out there and ball out... being tall in a league where height can't be manufactured is a benefit to both those guys... Take ur big ass out there, box out, grab a rebound, contest some shots, knock somebody on they ass if they come in the paint, and that's that.

10 -12 minutes a game at the veteran minimum is something these guys can do. Both of them were coming off the bench in their last NBA tour and did just fine. Hell, in that bubble chip Dwight played very good defense against Joker... and with AD seemingly being shell shocked every time a number 15 in a Denver uniform coming his way it would definitely help him out...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nigga be talking reckless on this board about kobe death and calling butler a bitch for dealing with a death in his family that isn't funny wouldn't say none of that shit to their face if kobe was still alive or if he saw butler on the street.

Thought I was on ignore?

:groupwave:

You pussies wouldn't say half the shit you say to me or LeBron's face but doesn't stop you from typing. :dunno:

You use a dead Kobe to make fun of the GOAT now you crying cuz we laughing at that nigga being too lazy to drive his car. Fuck Kobe, no sympathy from me cuz even when folks try to show love to him yall use him to hate. Do I have a sign on my head that says "Dead Nigga Storage"?

Quentin%20Tarantino%2C%20Pulp%20Fiction%20-%20Miramax.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Happy birthday to one of the 5 greatest players to ever play in the NBA. Ill Bill. It hasn't even been 2 years since youve been gone and social media has completely forgot about you. All those years you handed out the Finals MVP and served as the games chief ambassador, completely unappreciated, while underachievers that rode Michael Jordan's dick to the top and who didn't do shit for anybody after them still get over promotion years after their death. Bill was the first Black American head coach in the NBA and the first to win a championship. He led protests off the court and befriended Civil Rights leaders. Unfortunately, he wasn't aligned with a major shoe brand and his likeness can't be weaponized exclusively against LeBron James so most casual fans don't promote him. But for us passionate fans of basketball, we understand his legacy and how important it is we celebrate him annually on his birthday.