{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I can put the failure of what the All-Star game is now at his feet as well. When Kobe was playing, people were at least trying a little bit. Now, you got dudes throwing up shots from half-court. nothing wrong with dame, but come on man...people are paying to watch yall play. yall could have done this in an empty gym at the Y or something..:smh:

Kobe's dead, so nobody cares how it was when he played. And LeBron, not Steph is why Dame was hitting shots from half court in the ASG? Hmmmm.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I can put the failure of what the All-Star game is now at his feet as well. When Kobe was playing, people were at least trying a little bit. Now, you got dudes throwing up shots from half-court. nothing wrong with dame, but come on man...people are paying to watch yall play. yall could have done this in an empty gym at the Y or something..:smh:
Bronsexuals wont like this at all. They hate the truth.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
LeBron got 136 more points in the ASG than Kobe who is 2nd all time. They need to rename that dead niggas all star award after the GOAT. He's more deserving and the players would prolly play harder for it. :yes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn I didn't wanna put the ASG on him too! :lol:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The sports innovation I want most is an inflation calculator for basketball.

I think to legitimately beat Wilt's record in 2024, a player has to score like 110 at least.

“After school work” :frozen:

I’ve *been* making this point about inflated stats:

Statflation.

From the Wizards loss tonight:

Bird's number is significantly more impressive.

All these people professionally covering the NBA and nobody has devised a way to fairly and intelligently compare stats from year to year? Bill Simmons got $200 million from Spotify, he should've paid someone to do this already. It would have to be adjusted every 5 years or so but I'm sure I could develop a stat inflation calculator if I had a week or two to spend on it. It would be revolutionary.

Less than 10 years ago, that was the best offense I had ever seen!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I been said that Lebron’s pussy ass ruined the dunk contest. It ushered in and allowed everyone else to be pussies.

League is run by Nike, corporate interests, and blood sucking white jews... and all of its problems are blamed on a young Black man who has made them all billions. I dont think you guys understand how truly sick and sad this narrative is.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
League is run by Nike, corporate interests, and blood sucking white jews... and all of its problems are blamed on a young Black man who has made them all billions. I dont think you guys understand how truly sick and sad this narrative is.

They are white, them blaming Black men for everything should be expected. :yes:

I'm praying for Steph Curry. I think the powers that be are gonna try to kill him next so they can use his legacy the way these dudes using Kobe's. Can't no nigga alive fuck wit LeBron so they gotta use dead niggas. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The GOAT at age 20, schooling the Sixers. Still in the league 19 years later ballin' on the guys in that clip kids. Dumb niggas and jealous crackers can't appreciate that. They like them old boring ass ballhog brands who's highlights age like milk, so they gotta rely on memes and narratives. Mutha fuckas reposting Stephen A and Perk. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Idiot. Bron had to tuck his tail and run to Miami. Funny how you forget that part

A Klansman considering free agency "tucking his tail and running" don't surprise me. Crackers don't like runaway slaves. :yes:

Joker big ogre looking ass won the chip and they still made his ass stand in the back behind the GOAT. :lol:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jordyn-woods-receives-lymphatic-massage

rs_1200x1200-210318140530-1200-Karl-Anthony-Towns-woods-jordyn.jpg

33878642-8796261-image-a-86_1601587930674.jpg

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the association and times have changed. players make too much money and move more strategically to be out there playing hard in a meaningless game. the all stars wanna go out have fun and play a pick up game then enjoy those 3 days off. ....let them. or just get rid of the whole game.
oh yeah....kenny smith and them dunk judges got on my nerves saturday night lol

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
NBA all stars vs World Allstars. Winner gets 1 million for each player. Bet they don’t play like the globetrotters then. Getting beat by a bunch of Slavic's, Chinese and Africans? FOH

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kobe was playing with Smush Parker.
And his ho ass was in the lottery and getting smoked as a 8th seed on a good year. Then he bitched and demanded a trade. Bron took his "Smush Parker" to a got dam finals at age 23.

Lets stop comparing he and Kobe. It isnt fair to Tobe.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Here ya go. Don't ever say I never was there for you!!!!

BUT WAIT, THERES

MORE. Since I'm consistently pissin' you off not remembering a million bitches I post I'm gonna do something unprecedented!!! Never seen here before by myself. I'm gonna do a double identification post. JUST FOR YOU MUTHAFUCKA. HERE'S THE BITCH BELOW.....

n5ZYVd.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
And his ho ass was in the lottery and getting smoked as a 8th seed on a good year. Then he bitched and demanded a trade. Bron took his "Smush Parker" to a got dam finals at age 23.

Lets stop comparing he and Kobe. It isnt fair to Tobe.

Let me not bring up the East vs West again cuz we all know the East was soft as baby shit. Lebron wasn’t dragging Ira fucking Newble to the Finals in the Western Conference big bruh. Let’s be real

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Let me not bring up the East vs West again cuz we all know the East was soft as baby shit. Lebron wasn’t dragging Ira fucking Newble to the Finals in the Western Conference big bruh. Let’s be real
He wouldnt have been lottery trash and 8th seed one and done while demanding a trade.. We know that. Point remains Bron>>>>>>> bean