{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
NBA all stars vs World Allstars. Winner gets 1 million for each player. Bet they don’t play like the globetrotters then. Getting beat by a bunch of Slavic's, Chinese and Africans? FOH
I mean money talks and they sure will put more effort in playing in those all-star games which I believe Adam silver is gonna find a way to pay them extra to play hard on the court..

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He wouldnt have been lottery trash and 8th seed one and done while demanding a trade.. We know that. Point remains Bron>>>>>>> bean

Bron will go down as the greatest to ever do it in a lot of people’s eyes. But let’s stop acting like Kobe wasn’t Kobe fucking Bryant. Last time I checked, Kobe still big bruh when it comes to championship rings. So is Jordan. Y’all wanna argue stats and all that bullshit but let’s not disrespect the winners.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bron will go down as the greatest to ever do it in a lot of people’s eyes. But let’s stop acting like Kobe wasn’t Kobe fucking Bryant. Last time I checked, Kobe still big bruh when it comes to championship rings. So is Jordan. Y’all wanna argue stats and all that bullshit but let’s not disrespect the winners.

Kobe has 2 Finals MVPs, 1 MVP, and less playoff wins and series wins than his teammate Derek Fisher who made it back to the Finals without him. Kobe is overrated as a basketball player, his mamba image is greater than his talent or accomplishments. He won 13 games his last season in the NBA since his team accolades define him. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kobe has less league MVPs than Steve Nash. Again, lets stop comparing him to LeBron.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

So it was supposed to start at 8pm :smh:

I thought it was just me. I was wondering why it was almost 9.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
League is run by Nike, corporate interests, and blood sucking white jews... and all of its problems are blamed on a young Black man who has made them all billions. I dont think you guys understand how truly sick and sad this narrative is.

and it's supposed to be for the fans, because we're why they actually get the money.

Ant is in his second year and doesn't care about the game, hitting the side of the backboard three times

Scottie Barnes is in his first fuckin all star game and wasn't even trying during half the skills competition, shooting backwards

KAT's goofy ass is staying on the offensive end trying to steal MVP

but then the players want to use the all star births for new contracts.....make that make sense.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

0Q76xh.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Kobe has less league MVPs than Steve Nash. Again, lets stop comparing him to LeBron.

Lebron won MVP AFTER he teamed up with Wade and Bosh. Those were gifts cuz he didn’t deserve him. How you create a Superteam and win MVP? Shit makes no sense. Kobe got robbed so many years for MVP. Let’s be real and stop acting like Kobe can’t be mentioned in the same breath with Bron cuz AGAIN Kobe has more RINGS than Bron.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
He wouldnt have been lottery trash and 8th seed one and done while demanding a trade.. We know that. Point remains Bron>>>>>>> bean

The irony is that you and that other weirdo talk about Kobe more than anyone else on this board. Shits weird as fuck for an adult male.

and the difference is that when you two die....because we all die, nobody will give a fuck :dunno:

I just hope when you're on your death bed in pain you realize all the negativity you put out to deserve that shit.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The irony is that you and that other weirdo talk about Kobe more than anyone else on this board. Shits weird as fuck for an adult male.

and the difference is that when you two die....because we all die, nobody will give a fuck :dunno:

I just hope when you're on your death bed in pain you realize all the negativity you put out to deserve that shit.
Ok. Kobe was still a coon tho.
Him having two is embarrassing to the NBA
Agreed.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Lebron won MVP AFTER he teamed up with Wade and Bosh. Those were gifts cuz he didn’t deserve him. How you create a Superteam and win MVP? Shit makes no sense. Kobe got robbed so many years for MVP. Let’s be real and stop acting like Kobe can’t be mentioned in the same breath with Bron cuz AGAIN Kobe has more RINGS than Bron.

I just said that yesterday about Tatum whining. You added KP and Jrue and want the MVP, even though your stats aren't better, just your team?

Boston would still have a playoff team without him :dunno:

Take away Ja, Memphis ain't making the playoffs.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Lebron won MVP AFTER he teamed up with Wade and Bosh.
He won more than Tobe before he ever sniffed South Beach. Please stop.

And lets be honest.. in retrospect.. the only thing super about those teams was LeBron James. Wade was ending his prime and Bosh turns out to be a role player who put up a bunch of stats on a shit town in Toronto.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Him having two is embarrassing to the NBA

Yall say this but Phoenix had the best record those two years and knocked Bean out of the playoffs both years. Kobe is so overrated as a bball player MHC has to be disingenuous as hell and make bad faith arguments no serious fan would entertain just to try to compare that gen x ballhog loser to the greatest scorer of all time that's still all NBA 8 years after his dumb ass even sniffed a bball court. Forcing him into convos with LeBron is gonna damage his brand long term, but truthfully it's all he has because when you watch the game footage, kid is crazy overrated and underwhelming. Kobe's best shit be his highlights, flashes of greatness, but he never sustained it. Kobe went to 7 Finals and averaged only 22 a game. Underwhelming for a guy that's supposed to be a clutch scorer. His career high in the Finals is only 38 points. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Mark my words, by 2030 very few people will be openly admitting they are Jordan and Kobe stans. Once LeBron tells his story officially, it's over. The fluff brands will be seen as the relics built off lies and bad faith that no one sees as credible. They ruined the game's discourse, but we bout to clean it up. :yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Imagine if Mark Jackson was the announcer:

I also imagine it from JVG and I think that is the funniest scenario.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Charles Barkley didn't want to play in the game. I believe Larry Bird was injured so he didn't, but when Barkley tried to pull an injury excuse, the league didn't go for it. He ended up playing and was gifted MVP for his troubles. The idea that guys in the past took ASG serious and were dying to play in it is just more revisionism and lies from Jordan and Kobe brand.

Last edited:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

:lol::lol:

Is Doc gonna coach them too?

I just want to see some competitive hooping. Everyone makes too much money now. Between the nonchalantness of the all star game and the bullshit events, the charm of the game is long gone. I don’t like the product. I didn’t watch the game.

Get paid. Talking heads and the general public would lose their shit.

The league should jump on this now and make it so there is money going out, but to the players' choice of clarity organizations.

That way the NBA Cares campaign get get a huge PR push. And if the players don't like that, the league could just put them blame of them.

Adam Silver: "We were just about to build that new children's hospital, but the players rather get paid allstar bonus checks. Oh well little Timmy, better luck next year with that ruptured spleen."