{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This is why I hate advance stats because you have stupid muthafuckaz like Brian Fathorst saying AI wouldn't drop 43 today.... Then,Fathorst keeps using AI's three point percentage against him. You mean to tell me that AI and his peers,hell,the generation before him wouldn't work on their three point shot like they do today....

I've said many times part of the problem with the NBA is that you have way too many players that shoot the three point shot that shouldn't be shooting there at all.

On top of that,AI won't have to worry about shot blockers because the league only has a handful of them now.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is why I hate advance stats because you have stupid muthafuckaz like Brian Fathorst saying AI wouldn't drop 43 today.... Then,Fathorst keeps using AI's three point percentage against him. You mean to tell me that AI and his peers,hell,the generation before him wouldn't work on their three point shot like they do today....

I've said many times part of the problem with the NBA is that you have way too many players that shoot the three point shot that shouldn't be shooting there at all.

On top of that,AI won't have to worry about shot blockers because the league only has a handful of them now.
Dame, Steph, KD, Harden, Kyrie, Booker can't average 36 a nite at any point but a 5'11 165lb inefficient chucking 2guard will average 43?

You niggas have lost your mind.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The GOAT giving props to younger players and acknowledging their greatness make him unique from everyone that played before him. That's why so few of them will be remembered going forward. Too selfish and self centered to be celebrated in the future. Who did you empower is the question? Now we got Kobe stans pretending he did more for the next generation than LeBron based off ESPN and social media revisionism. That selfish mutha fucka wasn't praising nobody's greatness but his own or throwing others under the bus to boost himself. :lol:

He was a pussy that knew what was coming. LeBron coming into the NBA was a bigger story than Jordan's retirement in 2003. Why play against him when you can just lie and use your darling status in the media to clout chase him for 20 years? That sold more shoes than us seeing 19 year old LeBron busting Jordan's old ass on the Wizards.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

A.I. was droppin' 43 when they actually played defense nd had excellent defenders. Fuck that idiot.

LLO2rL.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Finally!!! Congrats to KD. You've officially passed Melo. Crazy shit is, he's only 3 years younger than the GOAT, but Bron gon hit 40K before he hits even 29K and the general consensus is KD is a more unstoppable scorer.