{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Fuckin refs should be fired for that shit!!!!
:smh: :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

aszHC9.jpg

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:smh:

Lebron is responsible for most of the shit, so of course college kids are going to chant overrated and other shit at him.

When he's basically demanding a team draft his son out of nepotism and saying his son could play in the league.

I wonder if he would have allowed Bronny to go to a school outside of Los Angeles.
Bryce

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
He would function at an elite level. Would be the best defender in the league, top 2 in blocks and rebounding, and a top 5 scorer.

Makes sense. The players whose games I most wonder about translating to a later time are Wilt and Russell, in the the 1990-2010 era when positions still mattered.

For KAJ, I wonder how he would fit into today's culture... He has by far the most intellectual profile of anyone anywhere near the "GOAT" conversation. I'm sure a lot of that was post-career evolution but he might have been an interesting figure as the players considered going on strike after the Jacob Blake shooting and as the political voice of athletes amplified.

LeBron far outclasses MJ & Kobe when it comes to social awareness but he's still a guy who prefers The Autobiography of Malcolm X as a prop rather than as something to learn from. This isn't a cheap shot at a player I supposedly dislike-- I have no reason to believe Steph Curry knows how to do anything other than shoot and pass a basketball and read from his Bible. Perhaps I overestimate young KAJ but I don't imagine any of these guys being on his level in 40 years.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What's the most on LeBron?

50 points by both James Harden (who he wasn't guarding) and Paul Pierce (who he was guarding).

LeBron far outclasses MJ & Kobe when it comes to social awareness but he's still a guy who prefers The Autobiography of Malcolm X as a prop rather than as something to learn from. This isn't a cheap shot at a player I supposedly dislike-- I have no reason to believe Steph Curry knows how to do anything other than shoot and pass a basketball and read from his Bible. Perhaps I overestimate young KAJ but I don't imagine any of these guys being on his level in 40 years.

You overestimate KAJ. Again you guys are LOSERS and don't believe in yourselves at all. That's why you spend so many hours on social media. Your idea that people in the past have something you lack highlights this. You were born in an era of underachievers that didn't bring anything new to the world, so it's somewhat understandable. Link us to KAJ's school and give me a receipt on the money he spent putting young Black people thru college. Also show me a picture of his family that he projects to the world? Ain't no nigga that left his Black wife and kids for a homely looking white woman more socially conscious than LeBron James. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bryce is that guy, Bronny of course will make it to NBA but will be an average to below average. WHY THE FUCK IS BRYCE RARELY MENTIONED

Bronny is a bigger name than Bryce so the media don't promote him YET. Both will make it to the NBA and be impactful players, prolly not stars, but they will extend LeBron's brand and add another story line. And once young people see them make it, they will realize just how much the superstars of the past, the Michael Jordan's, D Wade's, Shaq's, etc. failed their kids. Giannis can get his brother in the league, but those guys couldn't get their kids? Sorry ass generation of mentors and parents. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If this ain't the albino calling the tobacco-damaged lung black...

I am a business owner and will be flying to Houston, Texas later this afternoon for business and pleasure. You LOSERS are on BGOL 24/7 with multiple logins and don't go nowhere or got anything popping outside. You simply don't exist in the real world like most LeBron haters, hence you being so loud on social media and the internet. You don't see me DICKEATING the past while doubting people from my era like you clowns who know you ain't shit and have no future. I love myself. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Fans who idolize selfish players tend to not care about leadership. Or try to pretend it's only about being aloof and mean spirited to your teammates cuz they suck at it. They've never made someone better or made their job easier in their life.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
For KAJ, I wonder how he would fit into today's culture... He has by far the most intellectual profile of anyone anywhere near the "GOAT" conversation. I'm sure a lot of that was post-career evolution but he might have been an interesting figure as the players considered going on strike after the Jacob Blake shooting and as the political voice of athletes amplified.

Fair point.
You overestimate KAJ. Again you guys are LOSERS and don't believe in yourselves at all. That's why you spend so many hours on social media. Your idea that people in the past have something you lack highlights this. You were born in an era of underachievers that didn't bring anything new to the world, so it's somewhat understandable. Link us to KAJ's school and give me a receipt on the money he spent putting young Black people thru college. Also show me a picture of his family that he projects to the world? Ain't no nigga that left his Black wife and kids for a homely looking white woman more socially conscious than LeBron James. :smh:
Better counterpoint.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

90s era basketball wasn't real basketball, it was a TV show with overdramatic Bob Costas monologues and recognizable theme music. It was the Michael Jordan Show produced by snake oil salesman David Stern. This is what you goofs are nostalgic about? :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron would have passed on that last shot in Utah to Scottie Pippen then blames him after he missed. He would have done it passive aggressively of course.

Part of why Michael Jordan is so overrated is because his body of work sucks compared to LeBron. You have to create hypothetical narratives to project him over LeBron because his actual production at this point can't do it. He was only all NBA 11 seasons and was an all star reserve as a Wizard out of fan sympathy. He didnt deserve a spot. LeBron will never be an all star reserve. :lol:

The greatest psyop is MJ fans projecting his stat padding bullshit onto LeBron, who's left 100s of trip dubs on the table in games he stopped playing early. They also lie and say Klutch hides footage and articles, when Nike Jumpman has been doing that for MJ for 20+ years.