{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Players don't seem to get they're doing it for the fans and you need to put the NBA and next generation of players in a better position.

That shit looks bad when a game is on ABC and a star player isn't playing.
Mjs era built the league to what it is today, at its height, this generation is going to kill the league if they keep it up

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I can say this,him and Lebron are beloved here in Cleveland still. Half of the city likes LeBron slightly more and vice versa but everyone love those two. It's a shame that they didn't get to play with each other longer.

Those two,Nance Sr.(not the bum ass sons) and Price are the Mt. Rushmore for the Cavs...imo

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s add to that by talking about the “Heat Culture” that folks hate on. They draft them and get the best out of them and then those same players go to other teams and sometimes they don’t look as good as they did in Miami.
I have to admit we missed on plenty
Picking Precious Achuiwa when Maxey was available
Justise Winslow over Booker
We weren't the only ones though

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Does that account for all the people who have only EVER seen him on social media because they'll haven't even attempted to watch actual Spurs games.
Garnett insinuates that LeBron is taking steroids

Man these two are bitches

Fuck the 08' Celtics as a staff, record label, and a motherfucking crew.
Biggest bunch of clowns, fake tough guys, & idiots this side of the circus.

200w.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I firmly believe L-Train is on that Compound V.

Yes, it will all be in The Chosen One doc. All receipts were kept. 20 years of lying, dishonesty, and statements like that haven't aged well to say the least. :lol:

"LeBron can't play the the West, he only put up the numbers he do cuz he in the wEAk eAst, he scared of Kawhi!!!"