Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nope , I don't see it

:lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CaJN0v.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
He's going to be in Philly all season.
Sure only because morey wants something a team isn't willing to give in return for harden.

hopefully this shit doesn't become a distraction because I would rather harden traded somewhere else to be happy then him being here in philly being unhappy not playing up to his standards.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Mitch was considered the 2nd best shooting guard for a few years.. MJ even stamped the claim. He would barely break top 10 in this era.

And Ewing was in no way Duncans equal. Tho it is unfortunate how easily forgettable he has become. The price of being a loser i guess.

"Right there my jaw dropped, no doubt."

Your alzheimer's and Patrick Ewing's top 50 all-time career have nothing to do with one another.

You named two centers ahead of him-- Obviously more a reflection of your ignorance than his quality.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

This is why LeBron haters in the 2020's focus solely on character attacks, politics, non-bball related smears, and use the brand to promote White supremacy and anti-Black American sentiment towards Black American nuclear family and NBA players. No basketball arguments can be made against the GOAT. :dunno:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
All that honkey wants to do is make money. He could care less about winning. Eagles players should refuse to ring that bell with him being the owner of the Commanders. It's ridiculous.

3U5KS6.jpg
Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of people don't fuck with him since he owns the commanders now. Tha commanders are still losing with him being the owner because nothing has changed.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Oh look, it's an underachieving Gen X'er that's hated on players after him attempting to sanitize his legacy and convince us he's better than portrayed and was given a raw deal. :lol:

There's a reason why the posters on this board that were born in the 1970s and early 80s would rather live thru and dickeat Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley who are sometimes 10, 12, 15, 20 years older than they are over Paul Pierce, Jalen Rose, T Mac, Vince Carter, and all the players their age from their own era. They know they underachieved like a mutha fucka and won't be remembered at all or don't have a lot of clout like that. Kobe is the only one, and he's a Jordan clone. There's no little kids out there today saying I wanna be like Ray Allen when they grow up. Stephon sounds desperate.