{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Imagine bragging about Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant's SCORING after this. :lol:

What good is a shooting guard without scoring being in the convo? That's like discussing a chef that can't cook. LeBron made niggas legacies worthless. Now they bragging bout "rings" they won with teammates that go on tour and call them a lying bitch ass nigga in front of the world. :lol:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah, and dude lost both games as well making history at HOME.

He really isn't getting any more rings, he's on his way out and they're trying use whatever left he has in spotlight before it's all over for him.

:lol:
Whatever he has left? Weird post to make on nite a guy scores his 40,000th point while playing at an All NBA level with 27 7 7 averages. :lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Morey is nothing more than a used car salesman who's stealing money. :smh:

3D6KiJ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree, I hate that motherfucka.

Dude hasn't made any quality trades at all.

But of course the owner is worrying about the Washington deadskins and could careless about what's going on with the sixers.
Yup. Harris don't give two shits about winning. All he wants to do is make more money. That's why he wants that new arena in China town which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Traffic is bad enough down there. The new Mayor better not sign off on that bullshit :smh:

jmC8mZ.jpg

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Yup. Harris don't give two shits about winning. All he wants to do is make more money. That's why he wants that new arena in China town which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Traffic is bad enough down there. The new Mayor better not sign off on that bullshit :smh:

jmC8mZ.jpg
I wished he sell the team because it's obvious he doesn't care about winning a championship at all and only say that shit to keep fans coming to games. Then hired a mediocre GM in morey that hasn't done shit to improve the team enough to be able to content for a championship. Every year they're constantly trading players and getting rid of the wrong ones along with getting these old ass players near the end of their careers.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I wished he sell the team because it's obvious he doesn't care about winning a championship at all and only say that shit to keep fans coming to games. Then hired a mediocre GM in morey that hasn't done shit to improve the team enough to be able to content for a championship. Every year they're constantly trading players and getting rid of the wrong ones along with getting these old ass players near the end of their careers.
Every last Sixer fan hates that muthafucka

UzLO7V.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Congrats Bron on 40k career regular season and damn near 50k total points including playoffs

But uh I’m a Nuggets fan so….

Get that shit outta here. 8 straight on y’all hoes.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Serious question, scoring is up and easier than before. Lebron came up in a time where scoring was more difficult.

Hypothetically, If a player like a Luka plays 20+ years as a pure scorer, and breaks the record, will it be looked at the same? Inflation is a mf.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Serious question, scoring is up and easier than before. Lebron came up in a time where scoring was more difficult.

Hypothetically, If a player like a Luka plays 20+ years as a pure scorer, and breaks the record, will it be looked at the same? Inflation is a mf.

He's already behind pace and doesn't have the physical conditioning to last the 25 years he'd need to pass it. LeBron will play 3 more seasons after this at least. You're gonna need 45K to pass him. Yall will never see someone get this many buckets in your lifetime.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend