Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He's already behind pace and doesn't have the physical conditioning to last the 25 years he'd need to pass it. LeBron will play 3 more seasons after this at least. You're gonna need 45K to pass him. Yall will never see someone get this many buckets in your lifetime.

None of the future great scorers will even want to play that long. But with the best scorers averaging near 35 points a game and even the lesser scoreres averaging 27+, I mean over 20 years somebody could do it if they wanted to. I just don’t think anybody cares enough to.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
He literally went to another team and joined Gary Payton. :hithead:

Enes Cantor is a piece of shit. He stay saying some dumb shit like he’s some saint. Somebody needs to go beat his ass, also did that dumb fuck forget Karl Malone played for the Lakers chasing a ring?

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Enes Cantor is a piece of shit. He stay saying some dumb shit like he’s some saint. Somebody needs to go beat his ass, also did that dumb fuck forget Karl Malone played for the Lakers chasing a ring?
Enes is taking about Lebron lifetime deal with Nike who uses slave labor

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bam is so underrated bc the nba has underrated defense for so long people don’t realize what he’s doing on both ends. Jokic don’t play defense at all, and he’s regarded as the best player right now….ridiculous

NBA hasn't given a shit about defense in a long time. When Harden was MVP, that nigga played zero defense but had some dumbass streak of 30+ point games or something like that people were going crazy over. I always said, it's easier to maintain your scoring if you don't have to put in effort on the other end. Go down, hit a double stepback aka travel 3 pointer and then on the other end leave his man wide open cuz he don't wanna exert energy chasing him off the 3 point or moving laterally to stop his dribble drive.
That's the NBA in a nutshell now

Jokic will abuse a mf on offense and then go back down the court and just swipe at the ball and hope he gets a strip. Most of the time he gets scored on. A bucket for a bucket looking ass

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's too bad Bron will never reach the finals again. I'd love that bubble rematch

Jimmy will never have one of these....

s-l1600.jpg

NBA 2k24 is on sale. Cuz that’s the only way the Lakers seeing the Finals

Nuggets one year wonders. And Joker ain't seeing 4 chips or 40K. :dunno: