{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I told you guys Stephen Silas was the worst coach in NBA history.

Yeah man Ime is one helluva coach and MAJOR upgrade over Silas.

The Rockets have a good mixture of depth, veteran leadership and young talent. We FINALLY got a real point guard in FVV, Sengun starting to play like a Baby Jokic, Jabari is becoming more assertive, and Jalen is as efficient a bucket getter as he's ever been.

And more importantly they play DEFENSE, and they will only get better as the season progresses.

I can't wait to see Amen, Tate and Eason on the 2nd unit together... they gonna be hell to score against, should give the Rockets good minutes and maybe even extend leads off hustle alone.

On another note I hate this for LeBron... at 38 years old in season #21 this dude deserves better than Anthony Davis. He should be handing the reigns off to the next leader of the Laker dynasty and playing a support role but instead he's being asked to go toe to toe with father time because this Davis nigga softer than a wet kleenex.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

aUeoid.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

And nonstop troll efforts. All the trolling in the world isn't gonna make MJ young again or make Jordan retros something we've never seen before.

That's a tough shot to make. Steph needs to be happy he's so well liked on this board and amongst fans that he doesn't have to hear much about it afterwards. No Nuggets fan will be trolling him. They had a successful road trip despite this loss tho.

LeBron James is the antithesis of whiteness. A big black brute with a black wife and kids that ain't light skinnded. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

So? They still not winning shit and will underperform in the playoffs again. Embiid is a regular season player. That's why @jawnswoop posts more about LeBron and the Lakers than these frauds. Wake us when they make a Conference Finals. :yawn:

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

So? They still not winning shit and will underperform in the playoffs again. Embiid is a regular season player. That's why @jawnswoop posts more about LeBron and the Lakers than these frauds. Wake us when they make a Conference Finals. :yawn:

You really think I give a fuck about lebron that much not worrying about my own team?

Yeah, ya slow and you're the same dude who said my sixers were trash.

Also the lakers aren't getting another championship no time too soon with your baby daddy still on the team . :yawn:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You really think I give a fuck about lebron that much not worrying about my own team?

Yeah, ya slow and you're the same dude who said my sixers were trash.

Also the lakers aren't getting another championship no time too soon with your baby daddy still on the team . :yawn:

All your posts the last 3 pages have been bout the GOAT and the Lakers. You know these bums in Philly ain't doing shit so no need to post Maxey or Harris cuz you know we don't give a fuck. Continue to troll, the GOATs engagement isnt going anywhere.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
All your posts the last 3 pages have been bout the GOAT and the Lakers. You know these bums in Philly ain't doing shit so no need to post Maxey or Harris cuz you know we don't give a fuck. Continue to troll, the GOATs engagement isnt going anywhere.
How about ya lazy ass scroll up and you'll see that i posted about my team but I posted about other teams as well.

lebron isn't that important but you took almost this whole thread talking about your so-called goat.

Damn, it's early in the morning and this what's on your brain, i hope you brushed your teeth first.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The GOATs museum opens later this month. Rest assured we will see some of his contemporaries open museums for themselves as well, since they tend to copy his off the court moves so much. :yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Harden is a proven loser. Ty Lue is gonna have to bite the bullet ASAP and bring him off the bench if he wants to salvage the season before its lost. Im guessing he knows that will be an issue so he will probably try to bench Russ first.

I don't understand why he can't or rather won't shoot off the dribble, he has to have the ball and pound it into the ground slowing down the pace

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Harden is a proven loser. Ty Lue is gonna have to bite the bullet ASAP and bring him off the bench if he wants to salvage the season before its lost. Im guessing he knows that will be an issue so he will probably try to bench Russ first.
this is why I'm glad he's gone and no longer fucking up what my sixers are doing!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man y'all gone learn to ignore that troll... buddy contributes absolutely NOTHING to these threads. His shtick is the same...

Dick riding LeBron
If you don't see him as the GOAT then you're white or a coon
Light skin vs dark skin
Kobe and MJ are sellouts

Blah blah blah... I've had him on ignore for years and life is good! It seems like someone else is parroting his same views and it makes me wonder if that person actually feels that way or if they're trolling the troll?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Man y'all gone learn to ignore that troll... buddy contributes absolutely NOTHING to these threads. His shtick is the same...

Dick riding LeBron
Light skin vs dark skin
Kobe and MJ are sellouts

Blah blah blah... I've had him on ignore for years and life is good! It seems like someone else is parroting his same views and it makes me wonder if that person actually feels that way or if they're trolling the troll?

You literally did exactly what I predicted you to do to a tee cuz you simple and stupid. :lol: Nigga never posted a paragraph for the Rockets til they beat the GOAT. Too busy dickeating light skinnded Steph and Wemby. Now you're "engaged" as a Rockets fan til they lose in May and it's back to Steph nut riding. :smh:

And even on ignore you still read my posts dummy. You want an echo chamber of dickeating cuz you not a real NBA fan. Kobe is dead, MJ is old and gone so really no rebuttal to the shit I post. :dunno:

Maybe 3 posters have me on ignore all of which don't contribute shit to bball discourse. The rest of the board has no issue with my posts. They know you niggas is just Jordan brand groupies that don't really know ball. Carry on.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dick riding LeBron
Light skin vs dark skin
Kobe and MJ are sellouts

No matter what you say or how much sense you make they love talking to him. It doesn't make sense to normal people but they're attracted to him.

Because every post he makes they

352b333e603a9fcf95b999dcf22503b5.gif

He's on end of the Lebron spectrum, and now we have a new guy who's a Lebronhomosexual.

You know, they guy who hates Lebron because he's a happily married man and says random angry nonsense because he's mad that he can't have him.

767e5e333d4e937cc63f69f28160c7e9.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
What's the point of seperate NBA teams if everyone is going to be chummy and cordial? In the NFL you see Eagles fans and Cowboys fans talking trash, you see Ravens and Steelers fans going at it. You come in this thread everybody is nice to each other and openly cheering for other teams players and telling cheesy jokes. The only player and fans they willing to troll or crack on is LeBrons. :yawn: Jordan and Kobe stans KILLED NBA rivalries, steering everything to LeBron hate ruined the sport.