{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I wonder does that dummy @M.H.C. still think Kobe Bryant is better than Nikola Jokic? Does he still believe NBA fans and middle America 10 years from now will have his favorite shooting guard placed above Joker? Joker is already top 10 inching towards top 5 status.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
The rest of this decade in the NBA is about white people and coons who never accepted the greatest player of all time, LeBron James, putting up little to no resistance as newer foreign players are elevated over their favorites of the past. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Next up on that Summer jam screen

Jokic & Murray Era Nuggets >>> Shaq & Kobe Lakers

Why do you think Shaq spazzed on Shannon? Pent up anger cuz he knows the white boy is elevated over him now, but he's such a coon he isn't able to push back at a white person publicly, so he picked a fight with Shay instead. :lol:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

With All the Karens, wanting to see Jamal Murray, who is a good dude and never been in trouble, suspended I Love what Lou will said. No excuses. Finally someone in the media that understands

People will be on Adam Silver’s head but he knows good judgement on certain things.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

With All the Karens, wanting to see Jamal Murray, who is a good dude and never been in trouble, suspended I Love what Lou will said. No excuses. Finally someone in the media that understands

People will be on Adam Silver’s head but he knows good judgement on certain things.

Well respected former player with many accolades. Makes sense

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
What’s the best nickname currently?

The last good one that immediately comes to mind for me is when Curry was the baby-faced assassin.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I'm willing to bet the NBA doesn't want US basketball to win the Gold this summer. They will make waaaaaaaay more money the next 5 years promoting foreign players globally than selling Antman Adidas. Don't be shocked if our guys fall short and are clowned heavy this summer. The league focus right now is convincing Americans that foreign players are better than (Black) Americans.