• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
During the season when Bronny was a college freshman we had a few Michael Jordan dickriders like 4dimensional, bring him up in this thread. Now that he's actually at the NBA combine and is being scouted with LeBron in attendance, and its the lead story in the NBA, its crickets. :rolleyes: Jordan dickriders are always acting in a disingenuous manner, and looking for the next young Black American NBA player they can throw under the bus to preserve the coon brand. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kid is gonna have more haters on this board next season than any foreign player. We got BGOL vets like myself been posting here longer than he been alive. :lol: Their old white asses bout to go in. I know these wiggers don't have Black children nor do they relate to Black kids like that. Bronny gone be on the memes soon.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kid is gonna have more haters on this board next season than any foreign player. We got BGOL vets like myself been posting here longer than he been alive. :lol: Their old white asses bout to go in. I know these wiggers don't have Black children nor do they relate to Black kids like that. Bronny gone be on the memes soon.

I think I heard a few people say he could be a 3-D player.
Go ask KCP lol

Made close to $100 million career earnings

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Garland gets the

12_Golden%20raspberry%20%282%29.jpg