{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

@M.H.C. be honest nigga, if y'all lose tomorrow, you not gone be posting as much. You not watching these games either. Might as well talk Bron legacy like the rest of the world lil nigga. :yes:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

It's insane that Garland doesn't get criticism his way for shitting the bed two years in a row in the playoffs but folks want to point the finger at Allen..

This guy got the supermax after having one good year and nobody here in Cleveland rarely says anything about it. For whatever reason,this organization is in love with him despite having major flaws to his game.

Not even LeBron got this level of treatment from the media here....

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I'm not shocked because unless you're Kyrie or LeBron you're not gonna get developed properly by this organization.

While,I think Mobley can still be a great player;he needs to leave the Cavs because for some odd reason they haven't developed him at all.

Me and a few people I know thought he was gonna be the face of the franchise but he hasn't because after they gave Garland the supermax it was apparent they change their minds.

Like,I said the other day; Garland ain't that guy especially in the playoffs..

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Nobody touched Luka and he's whining and then got a tech.. lol

:roflmao3: :cheers:

luka-disbelief.gif

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
You don't even know none of these lil niggas names that's playing to dignify then with a name drop. :lol: You done already forgot everything from this round, it's not memorable. Your troll act is necessary cuz these games are BORING. :yawn:
Cac please

When Mike left the first time we had Shaq to takeover the league and music and movies

3 peat

I’m watching game 6 with the MVp runner up and then tomorrow 2 game 7’s

No Lebron

No lakers

No Danny Crawford or Joe Crawford

90s BASKETBALL IS BACK

U MAD THE LEBRON ERA BEEN FINISHED?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
This run is absolutely absurd. You CANNOT let this happen if you're facing elimination in a game 6 on the road.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Cac please

When Mike left the first time we had Shaq to takeover the league and music and movies

3 peat

I’m watching game 6 with the MVp runner up and then tomorrow 2 game 7’s

No Lebron

No lakers

No Danny Crawford or Joe Crawford

90s BASKETBALL IS BACK

U MAD THE LEBRON ERA BEEN FINISHED?