• Poll closed .

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
give-up-quit.gif

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Real talk. I went to see what time the game was on Sunday cuz I got shit to do and I gotta wait till after tonight. That 1:30pm EST slot locked in i'm sure. Which if you ask me is a terrible time to have the Nuggets game if so cuz that's church time in Denver(yes people still go to church) or people are going to want to be out enjoying the sun.

8:00 pm ET!!!

:dance: Praise Jesus, I will be watching!

I hate early afternoon basketball generally, outright despised morning basketball when I was on the west coast. This is what I needed, some shit to end the day with. Lunch time rather than prime time would have been a stupid move.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
41FQDDttfdL._SY445_SX342_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg
008-SUP2049GRY-side-front-left.png

They got me laying like this now, so I am laying low on social media for awhile. There is alot of commentary and projects I want to setup but is limited. My travel plans have been set back. Please stop hanging on people when you get dunked on, it is extremely dangerous and life altering.

I had to piece together everything on my own, no thanks to any doctors. I might have to start using speech recognition.

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I clearly said the sports news cycle. He dominates social media, sports talk, and sports TV. Why do facts pertaining to LeBron upset you so much? Drives you to insults and homo adjacent posts. Consider therapy.

There's not one NBA player in the playoffs right now who has a bigger buzz than Bronny James. BGOL Kobe dickriders would rather pretend Luka or Joker is drawing fans. :lol:

For the 1,000th time, you can NOT fake being a draw in this sport. Not one star still playing makes fans want to watch the playoffs. NBA championships have lost value. If Bronny can get more engagement than the defending champs, what value do rings hold?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebron Steph and kd need to come together like voltron
Show these young guys it ain’t over

LeBron Steph and KD will be starring in the Olympics this summer in Paris which will get 30 times more attention than these playoffs have. The main discussion in this thread right now is game start times and not actual basketball. The league wanted all 3 out early so they can focus on that. All 3 are still playing at a high level and are bigger stars than the "young guys" nobody's watching right now.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This how I feel about non NBC games

CBS and fox halftimes are trash

Boomer is trash and so is strahan

This thread falls off without LeBron trolling. Him not playing the last 2 weeks shows how little you guys actually watch and care about basketball. Y'all not discussing none of the lil niggas that's still out there. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
There's not one NBA player in the playoffs right now who has a bigger buzz than Bronny James. BGOL Kobe dickriders would rather pretend Luka or Joker is drawing fans. :lol:

For the 1,000th time, you can NOT fake being a draw in this sport. Not one star still playing makes fans want to watch the playoffs. NBA championships have lost value. If Bronny can get more engagement than the defending champs, what value do rings hold?
We have 2 game 7s

Nobody thinking about Parent Lebronze

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
This thread falls off without LeBron trolling. Him not playing the last 2 weeks shows how little you guys actually watch and care about basketball. Y'all not discussing none of the lil niggas that's still out there. :lol:
Lol

U want me to talk about thibs who has now ruined 3 teams with his fucking minutes???????

And Boston who hasn’t been challenged all year

Lebronze coverage will be gone by Memorial Day.

July 1st when he Opts out is when the games begin

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lol

U want me to talk about thibs who has now ruined 3 teams with his fucking minutes???????

And Boston who hasn’t been challenged all year

Lebronze coverage will be gone by Memorial Day.

July 1st when he Opts out is when the games begin

There are no draws playing. And winning a Finals that doesn't include LeBron is worthless. Nobody cares about championships no more. In the 90s winning a chip made you the draw, you got to go on Jay Leno and got endorsements off it. Today, no matter who wins the championship, they will take a backseat to Bronny James this summer and won't be headlining over LeBron next season. The shit is not elevating these niggas man. Mike and Kobe used rings to market themselves, but that shit don't get you clout in 2024.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
There are no draws playing. And winning a Finals that doesn't include LeBron is worthless. Nobody cares about championships no more. In the 90s winning a chip made you the draw, you got to go on Jay Leno and got endorsements off it. Today, no matter who wins the championship, they will take a backseat to Bronny James this summer and won't be headlining over LeBron next season. The shit is not elevating these niggas man. Mike and Kobe used rings to market themselves, but that shit don't get you clout in 2024.
Lebronze ain’t been in the finals in almost more than half a decade in a shorten season

Nobody cares

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Lebronze ain’t been in the finals in almost more than half a decade in a shorten season

Nobody cares

Nobody's cared about this playoff since round 1. LeBron James son is more important than anything happening out there. He's driving the water cooler convos right now, not Tyrese Haliburton.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Nobody's cared about this playoff since round 1. LeBron James son is more important than anything happening out there. He's driving the water cooler convos right now, not Tyrese Haliburton.
Knicks are about to be back in the ECFs

The 90s are back

No lebronze
No crybabies
No Lakers

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Knicks are about to be back in the ECFs

The 90s are back

No lebronze
No crybabies
No Lakers

New York City is on fire no doubt. But nationally, nobody cares.

None of the people still playing can lead off a sports show broadcast, and you guys worked so hard to discredit championships the last decade, fans don't put as much stock in them. KCP won the championship last year, nobody cares.

Yes or no, the 2024 Finals MVP will have a bigger buzz and be a bigger story than 40 year old LeBron next season? You not gonna answer that. You're gonna lie to these kids and make them think they're getting some reward that they're not. :yes:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
New York City is on fire no doubt. But nationally, nobody cares.

None of the people still playing can lead off a sports show broadcast, and you guys worked so hard to discredit championships the last decade, fans don't put as much stock in them. KCP won the championship last year, nobody cares.

Yes or no, the 2024 Finals MVP will have a bigger buzz and be a bigger story than 40 year old LeBron next season? You not gonna answer that. You're gonna lie to these kids and make them think they're getting some reward that they're not. :yes:
The fucking Knicks and Boston Celtics are about to be in the ECFs

The biggest markets are playing.

The NBA is peaking right now

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
When fans let players know that they can write off championships after the fact (2020), they stopped putting emphasis on them. Most stars care more about a super max contract than winning a chip. And the media no longer makes a spectacle of the Finals winner. Chicken McNuggets got 1 day of celebration coverage after their Finals win last year. That's it. We're already leading shows off with draft coverage. The Dallas Mavericks of 13 years ago are more remembered than any champion of this decade. Not a single memorable moment or game. Aside from the fanbases playing, it will be the same for fans nationally this year. The Finals is basically the NFL Pro Bowl now. An afterthought before free agency and the Olympics.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Knick whole roster taking injury Ls. It’s kinda wild to see.
Welcome to what the bulls went through with Thibs.. rip Hamilton was a master suit wearer, drose tore his shit, and the same series Noah injured himself, also deng was injured various times.. this why I tell Knick fans what Thibs did to my team he’s gonna do to yours.. fuck Thibs for life on what he did to the bulls

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
10 takeaways from tonight in the NBA:

1) More crew chief talk? New York’s own Zach Zarba was the man in charge tonight. Pacers were winless in the playoffs coming in with him as chief. Knicks had their most losses this season of any official with him officiating. Something had to give.

2) Pacers had as many offensive rebounds in the first quarter (5) as they had all in Game 5. Clearly, a point of emphasis over the last couple of days. Knicks had 20 offensive boards on Tuesday, led by Isaiah Hartenstein (12). Today, Indiana out-rebounded New York 54-46 and held Hartenstein to 7 (3 OFF).

The Knicks are 7-0 this postseason when they win the rebounding battle. They’re now 0-5 when they lose the rebounding battle.

3) Indiana’s victory is the main storyline but Josh Hart (5 points, 8 rebounds, 31 minutes) is an easy runner-up. He hurt his left rib area after taking a shot from Nembhard in the first quarter. Was constantly grimacing and grabbing at it. Knew it was bad once he asked out cause Josh Hart never asks out. Went to the locker room twice before the Knicks eventually ruled him out with abdominal soreness. I’m definitely no doctor but I do know abdominal injuries are no joke, even the low-grade ones. His status for Sunday gotta be in serious doubt. Thibs says he doesn’t know what the injury is.

“He’s a tough guy. He’ll get through it.” - Thibs to Cassidy Hubbarth on Hart’s pain mid-game

He did not get through it.

“We’ll see.” - Thibs on Hart’s status moving forward

4) This game was the reason you trade for Pascal Siakam.

Pascal in Game 6:
25 PTS
7 REB
5 AST
+20

Pacers were matchup hunting. He was aggressive early and went to work anytime he had the size advantage. His 32.9 USG% was his highest of this series. A huge bonus for them was being able to rest him in the fourth.

“There were some possessions where he’s the only guy on our roster who can manufacture a 16-foot shot over a 7-foot guy.” - Carlisle on Siakam

5) Indy was trying their best to not give Brunson anything. We’ve seen this in almost every game of late but they wanted anyone but him to beat them. Constant doubles or forcing him to the help side. It was getting to him too cause he was taking some rough looking shots. Had five points at the half on 2-13 shooting.

Got to shoot a tech at the beginning of the second half and sometimes you just gotta see the ball go in the net to get yourself going.

Jalen Brunson in the 3rd Quarter:
14 PTS
2 AST
6-8 FG

Finished with 31 points on 51.7 TS%.

“He’s a flopper!” - Pacers fans to Jalen Brunson

“I assume he’s going to play. It’s Game 7.” - Jalen Brunson on Josh Hart

6) Deuce McBride has goals. Big ones...

“I think looking at film: Obviously he didn’t go scoreless, and he was still impactful in a way. So my goal is for guys to go scoreless and to make as minimum of an impact on the game.” - Miles McBride on guarding Tyrese Haliburton

Hali did not go scoreless but neither did McBride. Deuce was the Knicks' second-leading scorer with 20 points on 83.3 TS% (8-12 FG, 4-6 3PT). Did it on both ends of the ball. He was making Haliburton work for everything.

“He seems like he’s feeling better now. him asking out is not a good sign, but I think he’ll bounce back.” - Deuce on Josh Hart

I know, it’s all about Hart. Hey, that could be a shirt.

7) Tyrese’s usage was way down again tonight (18.3%). I’m tellin’ ya, McBride was denying a lot of sh*t his way. It wasn’t Game 1 or Game 5 levels of bad but still, these are elimination games and you’re the face of the franchise. Had the lowest Net Rating of all five starters (10.1). It woulda been ugly for him had they lost but they didn’t so it’s all moot. Should still probably buy Pascal some dinner or something.

“Just excited to get the opportunity. Now it’s a one-game series. Where better to have a Game 7 than the Garden? We haven’t won a game there yet. We’ve gotta be ready to go.” - Tyrese Haliburton

Were you expecting his thoughts on Josh Hart?

8) Wanna take a guess who led the Pacers in usage tonight? It was that “annoying little sh*t” as Josh Hart calls him. T.J. McConnell’s 35.0 USG% was his highest of the series (15 points, 55.8 TS%). I mean, what do you expect if you’re not letting Tyrese run the show?

Only had to play 16 minutes. Honestly thought it’d be a lot more with all the attention given to Hali. Thought Carlisle would run more off-ball stuff for Tyrese to get him going, leading to more TJM point guard minutes. I’d say maybe things change on Sunday but if they had no plans to do it here, probably not happening.

9) Shoutout to the Pacers bigs. Already mentioned the difference on the boards but that was because of their physicality, which is not usually their calling card. They played desperate. Turner and Siakam are the first guys you’ll think of but I thought Isaiah Jackson was crazy electric. In only 12 minutes, he had 3 blocks to go along with 3 assists and 3 rebounds.

10) Knicks better be glad that Game 7 isn’t in Indiana because it’s now been 60 days since the Pacers have lost at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. Can’t even imagine how loud MSG gonna be on Sunday.

If you’re already thinking about OG Anunoby’s chances of playing, Thibs had this to say...

“Whatever medical says.” - Thibs

What are they saying?

“Day to day.” - Thibs again

There you have it. Pacers beat the Knicks 116-103. Two Game 7's on Sunday. Knicks open as 2.5-point faves. God is good.