{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I gotta disagree with you on that. 12 points with over a minute left is not a large enough gap to sit your star players. I've seen Reggie Miller drop 8pts in 9 seconds.
This wasn’t Reggie miller on the 76ers.. it was the basic 76ers.. literally could’ve just held the ball and either run the clock out or get fouled.. it was simple.. even the commentator in the game said the samething.. it was over, everybody knew it

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta disagree with you on that. 12 points with over a minute left is not a large enough gap to sit your star players. I've seen Reggie Miller drop 8pts in 9 seconds.

You're talking about one player doing that once almost 30 years ago, and everyone that I've ever heard speak in the Rose situation said that he shouldn't have been in the game.

We all have our opinions though.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Same series..Noah

thibbs actually had him start the next game.. he literally was hobbling around the first quarter to it was enough like sit him down

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
You're talking about one player doing that once almost 30 years ago, and everyone that I've ever heard speak in the Rose situation said that he shouldn't have been in the game.

We all have our opinions though.
Just saying that I don't believe a 12pt lead is a large enough score to throttle down. I do agree thought that Thibbs burns his players out especially when he was coaching the Bulls

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
This wasn’t Reggie miller on the 76ers.. it was the basic 76ers.. literally could’ve just held the ball and either run the clock out or get fouled.. it was simple.. even the commentator in the game said the samething.. it was over, everybody knew it
I think it was more of Thibs doing the most in general burning out the players over the score being large enough with that much time still on the clock. Miller was the extreme but doesn't mean it's not possible to be repeated or surpassed with that much time left

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grown ass man doing this
you were expecting better? you've seen his takes before

Anything for clicks and Paul ain’t got to do all this.

Before long, people are going to forget how nice you were at Kansas and in the NBA and remeber you for this childish BS.

Nigga got way too much time on his hand. Go coach an AAU team or something lol

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I think it was more of Thibs doing the most in general burning out the players over the score being large enough with that much time still on the clock. Miller was the extreme but doesn't mean it's not possible to be repeated or surpassed with that much time left
More on that bozo coach. Same series 1 of our bench guards was going off and having a hot hand. I think it was Lucas.. nig was was the hot man and seem like he was gonna step up since rose was out.. I believe this nig had close to 20 in first half. This nig dosent even play him in 3rd quarter.. in fact he got minimum time after.. hottest nig on team and you bench him. Yet ull run your best players to ground.. fuck thibbs

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Anything for clicks and Paul ain’t got to do all this.

Before long, people are going to forget how nice you were at Kansas and in the NBA and remeber you for this childish BS.

Nigga got way too much time on his hand. Go coach an AAU team or something lol

Bron haters empowered his lame ass. Hope it was worth it. :lol: