{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We seen enough.... 35, 38, 40 million over the next 3 years...

If I'm Denver I'm trading Porter for 3&D players and another Big... To strengthen the Bench...

Too bad their all world GM is now in Minnesota :lol: Fucked around and didn't want to pay the man his worth.

Kroenke is rich as fuck, he should have cut the check :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This is a strong case against Golden State feeling the need for an overhaul @largebillsonlyplease

Dallas missed the playoffs last year. This is just how shit is in the west right now.
Disagree because even with nobody being able to repeat they weren't in the hunt to dethrone anything
If they had just got eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round then I'd agree
They didn't make it to the playoffs and if you do that with an all timer in Steph big changes need to be made

They would've easily been in the lottery not competing for anything with no Steph but everyone else

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bruce Brown ain’t laughing. He didn’t make the playoffs and about to get traded again. Crazy thing is, the team he originally signed with is in the Conference Finals. He probably depressed right now. Well not really cuz he still gets paid lol.

He's laughing at Denver choking in the 2nd round after a fluke title. Cheap asses should've paid him, but them mountain crackers started feeling themselves thinking it was all Joker last year. Jeff Green and Bruce Brown made them. But you not a real Chicken McNuggets fan, so you don't care. Time to find a new team to troll wit lil nigga. Chicken McNuggets linsanity run is over. We need a fake Pacers account that promotes Hali, but dickeats Kobe more. He'd fit right in here. :yes:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Disagree because even with nobody being able to repeat they weren't in the hunt to dethrone anything
If they had just got eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round then I'd agree

They didn't make it to the playoffs and if you do that with an all timer in Steph big changes need to be made

They would've easily been in the lottery not competing for anything with no Steph but everyone else

But that’s my point— You could have said the same of Dallas last year but they came back with the same core and they’re in the final four now.

I’m not saying no changes necessary— I said they needed a big man last offseason and it’s still true. I’m fine trying to upgrade via trading Wiggins or even Kuminga. But the core can be competitive.