{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
@Costanza since you talked it up...

I still remember you wanting to have me banned for posting this coons game articles. Now you're tryna shame me. :lol: Kobe lived his whole life tryna win this liar's approval, now in death he never even mentions him. Sad.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruce Brown ain’t laughing. He didn’t make the playoffs and about to get traded again. Crazy thing is, the team he originally signed with is in the Conference Finals. He probably depressed right now. Well not really cuz he still gets paid lol.

Yeah... Dude made 22 million this season....
More in one year than he made his first 6 seasons combined... he's good...

Dude left for the bag... He can ring chase later...

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
great series. minnesota put together a squad designed to beat the nuggets....dallas did too.. nuggets wanna get back they gonna have to get their bench back right. minnesota dallas gonna be great. but just preparing myself for a bunch of whining from luka. this boston's year.

No point in having a bench if the coach doesn’t use them. It was so painful this series to see 6’6 Justin Holiday literally assigned to defend KAT and/or Rudy Gobert. MPJ gave them nothing. Gordon and Braun could’ve held down the 3 while DeAndre Jordan and Jokic held down the 4-5. But no, he chose to go the entire series watching dudes 6’6 and below matchup against the Wolves Big Men.

Almost got away with it too. He also completely went away from Peyton Watson. Man fuck Mike Malone

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
No point in having a bench if the coach doesn’t use them. It was so painful this series to see 6’6 Justin Holiday literally assigned to defend KAT and/or Rudy Gobert. MPJ gave them nothing. Gordon and Braun could’ve held down the 3 while DeAndre Jordan and Jokic held down the 4-5. But no, he chose to go the entire series watching dudes 6’6 and below matchup against the Wolves Big Men.

Almost got away with it too. He also completely went away from Peyton Watson. Man fuck Mike Malone

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
METMRHU_o.jpg