{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lakers gave teams the Blueprint in the bubble. You need about 3 bigs to run at Joker. But then their dumb asses let the bigs go and you see how Denver has owned them since

Yup. Now that trade for Gobert and locking up NAZ for the cheap makes sense....

Still curious to see if KAT gets moved in the off season though or depending how far they go

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Michael Porter Jr. was a big part of the Chicken McNuggets winning a championship last year. And not even 24 hours after his team gets eliminated this year, Chicken McNuggets fans want him gone. They don't care that he won a chip for them last year. That ring is completely worthless. It's just a piece of jewelry they could care less about right now. It doesn't earn him loyalty or faith. He's just a light bright out there shooting for these crackers. That's why players today care waaaaaaaaaay more about money and speaking for themselves than championships and doing interviews with lame beat writers. They are a lot smarter than the old heads born in the 60's, 70's, and early 80's that are just slaves to corporate America and its ideologies.

Porter Jr. will find more happiness and pleasure from that 35 million in his bank account next season than he does from his fluke title ring. All of Michael Jordan's championship teammates hate him. Get money lil one. :yes:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
We saying 34-9-7 is a choke?

Yes. LeBron has had performances better than that and been accused of choking and quitting. He averaged a 30 point trip dub in a Finals and its considered a stain on his legacy he lost and proof he wasn't great. Blowing a 20 point lead at home in a round 2 Game 7 as the defending champs and so called "best player" isn't a choke? You're telling me if we replace 39 year old LeBron right now with Joker and give him that same scenario you wouldn't have been in here posting memes and tweets last night? This is the world you guys created. You moved the goal posts so far for Bron, no one after him is gonna come close, and we get to spend the next half a century putting in perspective his underappreciated heroics. :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Lakers gave teams the Blueprint in the bubble. You need about 3 bigs to run at Joker. But then their dumb asses let the bigs go and you see how Denver has owned them since

Lakers beat the Nuggets in 5. Nuggets had NO chance in that series. Twolves went 7 games with a team that thought it was a good idea to matchup a 6'6 or shorter GUARD on their twin towers. Nuggets just blew this series and not to mention up by 20 in the 3rd. That's not a blueprint. Your "blueprint" shouldn't have you down by 20 in the 3rd quarter of a game 7. Nuggets gave up. The real "blueprint" was the Wolves energy and effort. Getting ripped at halfcourt while casually bringing the ball up, Not moving and getting open, Nuggets looked like the team that struggles to play in altitude last night. Every loss, I can see which team wanted it more.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
After today, you won't hear Nikola Jokic's name mentioned much til next season. Which is proof he is NOT a superstar. When he's not playing basketball, out of sight, out of mind. Fans do not care about him off the court and he doesn't bring attention to the sport. He is very talented on the court, so he's definitely a star, but superstars draw engagement even when they aren't playing. The NBA only has 1 at the moment.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Minnesota vs Boston in the Finals

Minnesota in 6. The media slurping of Anthony Edward’s will be at an all time high and Boston will get crucified all while handing out another 300M contract to a another dude who hasn’t won shit.

Life will go on as normal :yes:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. LeBron has had performances better than that and been accused of choking and quitting. He averaged a 30 point trip dub in a Finals and its considered a stain on his legacy he lost and proof he wasn't great. Blowing a 20 point lead at home in a round 2 Game 7 as the defending champs and so called "best player" isn't a choke? You're telling me if we replace 39 year old LeBron right now with Joker and give him that same scenario you wouldn't have been in here posting memes and tweets last night? This is the world you guys created. You moved the goal posts so far for Bron, no one after him is gonna come close, and we get to spend the next half a century putting in perspective his underappreciated heroics. :yes:
If I posted anything it would be to troll you.
I don't route against lebron in real life
I would say lebron put up his numbers.
Nuggets needed a 3rd guy to step up similar to the lakers

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If I posted anything it would be to troll you.
I don't route against lebron in real life
I would say lebron put up his numbers.
Nuggets needed a 3rd guy to step up similar to the lakers

You "troll me" cuz I have a bunch of images of LeBron in my profile. You always root against Bron son. And you constantly lie on social media and message boards because your favorite all time athlete you grew up watching is a liar who became an alcoholic during his later playing years. I don't ever expect you guys to be straight forward and honest.

You guys still got Luka fam. He's the new great wigger hope in the playoffs now that the fat Serbian is done.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Doesn't matter. He still scored damn near half his points on Ant. And Jamal was gassed at that point. And Ant only had 16 so he really need to chill and thank his fucking teammates. Ant bragging about "locking up" a tired Murray but he didn't lock up Murray when Murray had energy so why is he talking. Cuz if they lost, he wouldn't be able to say the same shit. Keep it consistent.

You'll see. If Luka plays damn near the entire game, scores 40 but only 10 which Ant on him in the 2nd half, Ant will say, "he locked him up" and i'm sure your tone will change.
man Ant won he can talk that shit if he want to lol.