{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Your stupid ass gonna say it's AI. :lol:

No I'm gonna say that shit is old as fuck, that's why you ain't post the date originally. And notice he ain't call him the best at nothing. Just the fact this is your argument for underachieving Dirk says it all. He doesn't have basketball moments worth mentioning outside of beating Bron in a series once that you can argue for him. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
If u
He met someone at a club! I honestly feel bad for this guy being smeared as a kid fucker when he did no such thing.
if u was 20 would u fuck a teenager?

Remember teens can be 18 and 19

So with that being said. At the age of 20, would u fuck a teenager? Yes or no

Direct question needs a direct answer

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Tearing his soul up. :lol:

Seeing Bron pass Kareem crushed yalls soul. :yes: He instantly became the unquestioned GOAT with nothing left to prove but plenty of icing left to spread on the cake. Dirk is an underachiever you're overrating him simply cuz you a CAC and he a CAC. He wasn't elite.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
STOP LYING!! You been on this Weekend At Bernie's shit for a minute bruh. Flexing that dead niggas jewelry and shit 4 years after his passing. :lol: And nobody even thinks it's weird cuz Tobe's entire life and legacy is wrapped up in them rings. There's nothing else to his story worth mentioning. That's how shallow he was, no depth at all.

Weekend-at-Bernies-crop.jpg

You dickhead

My favorite player has been in my avy for almost 10 years now

And 3 of his rings have Lebronze Lames name on them.

Cope and seethe harder

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
All I know is you're the guy who pretends to be Malcolm X when talking about today's "white management" with the Lakers. So you can't be giving Phil Jackson credit for Kobe's achievements.

I don't read Shaddy's posts. :dunno:
You read everything I post

Me
Canibus
Eminem

You’re the fucking Ken Kaniff or Aristotle of BGOL

Every single post you make is like a skit from the slim “Shaddy” Lp

“Give some to jay” :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You dickhead

My favorite player has been in my avy for almost 10 years now

And 3 of his rings have Lebronze Lames name on them.

Cope and seethe harder

To pass 45K points, you're pretty much gonna have to play at least 23 years and put up 28+ over that span. It's not happening fam. No one is ever gonna score more buckets than the GOAT. He has the most in any professional league in history. When you shoot a basketball, you are chasing him little nigga. Your lil cousins and family members that be hooping. When they shoot that mutha fucka at the basket, they tryna be Bron. Mutha fucka is the GOAT bro. Greatest story in NBA history. He made you little niggas scared to claim Jordan and start repping a dead nigga's team success. :roflmao:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
If u

if u was 20 would u fuck a teenager?

Remember teens can be 18 and 19

So with that being said. At the age of 20, would u fuck a teenager? Yes or no

Direct question needs a direct answer

At the age of 20?

An 18 year old model can get it right now.

Nature says there's nothing wrong with that.

Giddy was just being a man at an adult establishment. Virtue signaling hypocrites who haven't had an erection in decades making it sound like he can't be trusted near schools should be ignored.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
A testament to Bron's greatness is how desperately Tobe stans try to portray his early career narrative as being the same as his. The Tobe who forced a trade from the Hornets to the Lakers on draft day and came off the bench his first 2 seasons just didn't have the same story. He went to a talented team with vets that got the best coaching at its disposal. Bron went to a team that had never been to a Finals and was playing with guys with no experience at winning whatsoever. He lifted the Cavs from poverty. Tobe stans desperately want to project that narrative onto his tenure with league MVP and 3x Finals MVP Snaq. It shows you they know Bron's standard and heroics are just greater. They chasing his shit. :yes:
Riley’s rings taught Lebron how to win

He would still be in Cleveland with Larry Hughes who he advocated for!

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
You read everything I post

Me
Canibus
Eminem

You’re the fucking Ken Kaniff or Aristotle of BGOL

Every single post you make is like a skit from the slim “Shaddy” Lp

“Give some to jay” :smh:

"Ken Kaniff or Aristotle" :lol:

Every post you make is like the song Fack.

Ol' "shove a gerbil up your ass through a tube" mfer

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Hell naw. All time scoring king and chips on every squad including Kobe's Lakers after he died, has me sleeping good nightly. Plus this dude still playing?!!? :lol:

I can't imagine having to suck dudes dicks 20+ and 8+ years after they retired like you dudes do. It's gotta be miserable. Bron gon be playing in the Olympics in a month. Mike and Kobe will never be on a bball court ever again. You never gonna see that fam. There's a finality to that that's gotta suck for you.
Will Lebron play in June??????

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Riley’s rings taught Lebron how to win

He would still be in Cleveland with Larry Hughes who he advocated for!

We never see "The Shot" anymore fam. Jordan's first round moment against Ehlo used to get heavy spins. But now it's been wiped away from memory and that highlight is rarely shown.

Even Kobe's 81 point game. That shit don't really get burn anymore. It's lost a lot of it's importance. I mean 81 is cool. It represents a moment, an extended heat check if you will. But you just don't see that clip as much anymore.

But nigga, that clip of #6 hitting that fade away over OKC, to pass Cap, bruh!! That shit is gonna be shown over and over and over for the next 6 decades. No one is erasing that from memory or making it irrelevant. Your great grandkids gone be seeing that shit. That's power lil nigga, individual power. Not living off some team accolade. Real 1 of 1 shit homie.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Hell naw. All time scoring king and chips on every squad including Kobe's Lakers after he died, has me sleeping good nightly. Plus this dude still playing?!!? :lol:

I can't imagine having to suck dudes dicks 20+ and 8+ years after they retired like you dudes do. It's gotta be miserable. Bron gon be playing in the Olympics in a month. Mike and Kobe will never be on a bball court ever again. You never gonna see that fam. There's a finality to that that's gotta suck for you.
Naw Luka play like a euro.....TJ McConnell plays like a white boy from Happy Days. Like he's a greaser from The Outsiders and shit. HE shoot with two hands underhand....HE's the whitest white boy of all time.
chandler parsons?????

Dallas ALWAYS had the whitest players ever

Don’t even start bro

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor

Naw Luka play like a euro.....TJ McConnell plays like a white boy from Happy Days. Like he's a greaser from The Outsiders and shit. HE shoot with two hands underhand....HE's the whitest white boy of all time.
chandler parsons?????

Dallas ALWAYS had the whitest players ever

Don’t even start bro

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
At the age of 20?

An 18 year old model can get it right now.

Nature says there's nothing wrong with that.

Giddy was just being a man at an adult establishment. Virtue signaling hypocrites who haven't had an erection in decades making it sound like he can't be trusted near schools should be ignored.
So yes, u would fuck a teenager.

That’s all I needed to know.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
We never see "The Shot" anymore fam. Jordan's first round moment against Ehlo used to get heavy spins. But now it's been wiped away from memory and that highlight is rarely shown.

Even Kobe's 81 point game. That shit don't really get burn anymore. It's lost a lot of it's importance. I mean 81 is cool. It represents a moment, an extended heat check if you will. But you just don't see that clip as much anymore.

But nigga, that clip of #6 hitting that fade away over OKC, to pass Cap, bruh!! That shit is gonna be shown over and over and over for the next 6 decades. No one is erasing that from memory or making it irrelevant. Your great grandkids gone be seeing that shit. That's power lil nigga, individual power. Not living off some team accolade. Real 1 of 1 shit homie.
Talk about ‘17 ane ‘18 bro

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Those are his under the covers couch buddy stats

If I had such a buddy, you would cock block like a square fucking male chicken.

Me and Marcus Allen was butt fucking Nicole”

As rowdy as Roethlisberger in a bathroom stall

That entire song is the reason u are here

(Did u see the thermometer?)

Yo, you saw how I reacted to the phony doctor talking about family-- watch that clown end up just like Diddy for that. And watch your mouth. :hmm: