Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
God doesn't give a fuck about a basketball game muthafucka

I’m actually quite invested.

I cannot stand the constant GOAT discourse. Idolatry shall cause many fools in this thread to feel the fire. The only GOAT is the Lord.

But I do watch every game. The Celtics have prayed more consistently than any organization over the course of the season.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
I’m actually quite invested.

I cannot stand the constant GOAT discourse. Idolatry shall cause many fools in this thread to feel the fire. The only GOAT is the Lord.

But I do watch every game. The Celtics have prayed more consistently than any organization over the course of the season.
Please give that nigga team a Ant edwards or some superstar they can trade for cause they are the “Lakers”

Are Lakers fans atheists?

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

xUPJPG5a0DM5n0rtJu.webp

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eastern Conference chain snatch season.
NBA teams must check-in...or get their chain snatched and ass beat

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bro

None of those players are number 23 and compare themselves to a “chosen 1”

I know i shitted on Greek all the time. He has 1 move.

We shitted on pops and his euro trash system.

We shitted JJ reddick at Duke and NBA

4 of GS 7 rings came thru Lebronze (‘15 ‘17 ‘18 finals and ‘22 April 7th PO contention game)

an entire Dynasty in the Bay was built off LeBronze back.

And nigga please, u musta missed the 2008 playoffs AND chink Olympics. It was the cranrab wars where it was BGOL vs Kobe and Laker fans.

LeBronze wasn’t around bro them times bro, he just got swept by the spurs the year before and had to be saved by Kobe so he wouldn’t have another Bronze medal.

How the FUCK u get swept in 3 finals?????

Sucks foreign dick. :lol:

Kobe and Mike are worthless when it comes to Euros. They are only pit against Blacks. That's why they not relevant anymore.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I feel you but see Gasol is better than all GS big man combined on defense and offense.

He can pass and casually be agile when he drives in the lane or is trailing.

And then being this nigga 7 feet he can jump out and take them Mulattos off the 3 point line or when they drive to the lane he big as shit.

He playing like Rasheed

THEN like how 04 pistons was u got a big nigga in Ibaka or Siakim to meet u off the other block. Like Ben WALLACE.

This ain’t no weak ass Capela or them white boys in Portland.

The CAC that logs in as Shaddyvillehugs sucking foreign dick as usual. Likens a white man to Rasheed Wallace. :lol: :lol: :lol: