{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Our moderator is in another thread bragging about how much he loves France. He claims to be married but is talking about all the beautiful women he seen over there. That mofo aint gone never use his board characters to troll a Wemby (who is French) or a foreigner. :smh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Interview was for TV. At best they cleared the air. But there was no real friendship or relationship.
They hadn't spoke in years when Kobe passed. Shaq is a fraud.

So was Kobe, thats why his fans dont care if Shaq is being fake about how close they were since he passed.

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Image#1= 2016-2018 Al Horford joins Celtics team full of rookies

Image#2= 2021-present Al Horford returns to Celtics ( after Kyrie forces the Celtics to trade Al
away and destroys the Celtics cap from the inside out)

Payback is going to be a bitch for that mocassin wearing bitch
:devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2::devil2:

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m watching ESPN Celtics history is CAC history with a cameo from Bill Russell and few other “coloreds”. They won most of their titles when black folks still had to use separate water fountains

you do know that history is of the only team that had black players.
you do know that history is of the only team that had The first black players
you do know that history is of the only team that had the first starting 5 of black players
you do know that history is of the first team to have a blacks win a championship
you do know that history is of the first team to have a black coach
you do know that history is of the first team to have a black coach win a championship

This all happened before a black person was even allowed to walk the streets of Denver.

Celtics last championship was with a black coach
and the one this year will be with a black coach

Now lets talk about Denver.......I'll wait.....they have not had anything black in their entire existence.
Your team prays every night to a EURO CAC to save your small market team.
Your small market team is only alive because of big markets like Boston that started all this shit.

If it wasn't for Boston revenue all these decades the NBA would have folded the small market nuggets along with
Vancouver and Seattle.

I can go on for days..........even all larry Birds championships were with a black coach

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
you do know that history is of the only team that had black players.
you do know that history is of the only team that had The first black players
you do know that history is of the only team that had the first starting 5 of black players
you do know that history is of the first team to have a blacks win a championship
you do know that history is of the first team to have a black coach
you do know that history is of the first team to have a black coach win a championship

This all happened before a black person was even allowed to walk the streets of Denver.

Celtics last championship was with a black coach
and the one this year will be with a black coach

Now lets talk about Denver.......I'll wait.....they have not had anything black in their entire existence.

I can go on for days..........even all larry Birds championships were with a black coach

:roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

Keep in mind that's a Kobe dick rider discrediting Bill Russell. They suck Kobe's knob for 5 rings he won with Shaq, but always try to minimize Russell's 11 championships and accomplishments during one of the most racist periods in our country's history. They don't care about the doors he kicked down, or what he means to the league, they care about being accepted by masses of white fans, that's why they like Mike and Kobe so much. :smh:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep in mind that's a Kobe dick rider discrediting Bill Russell. They suck Kobe's knob for 5 rings he won with Shaq, but always try to minimize Russell's 11 championships and accomplishments during one of the most racist periods in our country's history. They don't care about the doors he kicked down, or what he means to the league, they care about being accepted by masses of white fans, that's why they like Mike and Kobe so much. :smh:
Facts.

The city of Boston is the only reason blacks are even in the NBA.

A fucking Denver fan talking about the history of black struggles.....fucking hilarious.

where are the Denver players in this photo....I'll wait........
fotojet.jpg

Last edited:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m watching ESPN Celtics history is CAC history with a cameo from Bill Russell and few other “coloreds”. They won most of their titles when black folks still had to use separate water fountains
Do you even know Boston was the only team to have blacks stay in the hotels for basketball games
Every other state would not allow it.

Do you know that the Celtics organization and CAC players would not play or stay in any city that would not let their black players sleep in their hotels....you don't do you

where was Denver when Bill was winning championships as a player and coach.

Show me a picture like this in Denver.... I'll wait......

METRQTP_o.PNG

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I guarantee you this is why the NBA pushes Tatum more than him….

Tatum is light skinned, so NBA fans like him better. He's more marketable because light skinned players are seen as being closer to be white.

Dey never got swept in a finals

:lol:

Both were swept in the playoffs. 1st and 2nd round. Looking at your old posts you used to talk about individual numbers pre-Bron becoming the GOAT. Now that he is the GOAT you only talk team accomplishments for niggas with weak stats.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
The CAC that logs in as Shaddyvillehugs sucking foreign dick as usual. Likens a white man to Rasheed Wallace. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We was talking about a finals Lebronze wasn’t in and couldn’t bet

The Fucking raptors beat who Lebronze couldn’t

Fred vanvleet not even 6 feet

Siakim just disappeared

Bronze on the couch. :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Why did your posting style change when Bron became the GOAT?
In 2019 I was talking about the mulatto warriors who just destroyed lebronze and then lost to a spectrum mute

After 2019 came the bubble :lol:

No go back another 10 years from 2009 and tell me about my posting.

Type in “ Kobe sucks”

:cool:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
We was talking about a finals Lebronze wasn’t in and couldn’t bet

The Fucking raptors beat who Lebronze couldn’t

Fred vanvleet not even 6 feet

Siakim just disappeared

Bronze on the couch. :lol:

Jordan won 6 chips and still isn't considered the GOAT. Now he knows how Scottie feels. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You posted a dead cac tho prove a point about nothing

He didn’t make no playoffs that year and wanted “Larry Hughes” BAD ON THE TEAM

MADE PLAYOFFS IN 2006 and got SMACKED AROUND BY DETROIT

How do you go 6-0 in the Finals and fans still see Bron as greater? It's simple you didn't catch Kareem and you didn't play nobody. Jordan got ran off to NASCAR. :roflmao:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
In 2019 I was talking about the mulatto warriors who just destroyed lebronze and then lost to a spectrum mute

After 2019 came the bubble :lol:

No go back another 10 years from 2009 and tell me about my posting.

Type in “ Kobe sucks”

:cool:

In 20 years you've never had a convo with LordSinister but use the same verbiage, talking points, and eat the same dicks. It has to be a coincidence I'm sure. :yes:

Beeiii

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Regular season:
Regular season celtics 64-18( best record in the NBA)( and it was not even close)

Playoffs:
Celtics sweep the heat

Celtics sweep the cavs
Celtics sweep the pacers

But we stay humble...and respect the game

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
BGOL vets 5 years ago wanted posters banned for hot linking tweets when we got reparations popping. Now the board exclusively uses tweets to promote content. Another case of old people being behind the curve.

@shaddyvillethug