{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - 2024 Summer League, USA Hoops

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
yeah these stupid Dallas fans with the stupid facts.
Celtics did this when Dallas was still hanging black people

According to BGOL, playing sports in one of country's most openly racist time periods post slavery insulates you from racism. It's easier to compete. It's not like the white players, refs, and league execs didn't engage in cheating, dirty play, and openly racist biases that you had to overcome to win then. :ssshhh:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm stating to think you like this white boy more than me
:roflmao:

I gave Joker his props on his series too. I'm an actual real fan. And how many times I gotta tell you, Black people don't root for NBA players just cuz they are Black. White people are a minority in the sport so you guys instinctively do it. :lol: That's why I called you rooting for the Mavs. Luka is white so he won't have a problem being showered with praise. Not a single poster here trolls him. He's the great white hope. :yes:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Adam Silver needs to issue 9 figure fines to anyone involved in this bitch ass conduct.

Barkley hated on Golden State throughout the dynasty and they never did this. Players should not be able to pressure league partners into favorable coverage.

Those dudes won one fucking game. No one even noticed their boycott. They should be focused on not embarrassing themselves in front of their fans in an elimination game.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
REDLINE and Jondoe I just went in the WNBA thread to see you guys caping for Caitlin Clark and asking people to judge her on her basketball merits even though her team sucks and she's struggling adjusting to the league's physicality. You guys spent years creating this type of environment with your constant 24/7 365 days a year LeBron troll bullshit. Just because you guys were short sighted and didnt realize it wouldnt be only LeBron having to deal with a dumbed down sports fanbase (it's ALL athletes now), you now scream foul for Caitlin? :lol: I'm not a hater of her and I think she will be a good player, but the hypocrisy is insane and a joke. :smh:

When the doc finally drops the world will always know it was Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant stans that ruined sports discourse and coverage. So many receipts to drop. :yes:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
REDLINE and Jondoe I just went in the WNBA thread to see you guys caping for Caitlin Clark and asking people to judge her on her basketball merits even though her team sucks and she's struggling adjusting to the league's physicality. You guys spent years creating this type of environment with your constant 24/7 365 days a year LeBron troll bullshit. Just because you guys were short sighted and didnt realize it wouldnt be only LeBron having to deal with a dumbed down sports fanbase (it's ALL athletes now), you now scream foul for Caitlin? :lol: I'm not a hater of her and I think she will be a good player, but the hypocrisy is insane and a joke. :smh:

When the doc finally drops the world will always know it was Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant stans that ruined sports discourse and coverage. So many receipts to drop. :yes:
When Lebron's team loses it's because he is not the goat, Kobe would have done better, when Caitlin loses it's the team not her :lol:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I actually defended lebron in there and said he wasn't top 3. If I knew you were going to be in there I would have said clark>jordan>wade>lebron
:roflmao:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@therealjondoe remember when I called Luka a "LeBron disciple" and you laughed at me a few weeks back? :lol: It's no hard feelings tho, I know the media never shows this clip or uses Luka's success to salute Bron like they do with players for MJ and Kobe. @dtownsfinest always says what Bron said about Luka, but strangely never mentions this either. They buried this footage and never mention it so I know me sayin it sounded crazy. Luka is from another country so he didn't know that white athletes in the United States aren't posed to praise Black athletes as being their idol, unless they don't have hair and are married to a white woman (basically RACELESS). So he let that one slip. :lol: This morning Luka was likened to being a Larry Bird/Kobe hybrid on ESPN.

Don’t tag me you funky ass bitch.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Adam Silver needs to issue 9 figure fines to anyone involved in this bitch ass conduct.

Barkley hated on Golden State throughout the dynasty and they never did this. Players should not be able to pressure league partners into favorable coverage.

I respect the solidarity. Draymon criticism of Gobert was some bitch ass shit.